Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum

Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum (https://www.club700xx.com/vb/)
-   Member Introductions (https://www.club700xx.com/vb/25-member-introductions/)
-   -   Old guy from Central Washington (https://www.club700xx.com/vb/25-member-introductions/5845-old-guy-central-washington.html)

wildman 02-08-2011 11:07 PM

Old guy from Central Washington

Well I just found this site over the weekend. I bought an 08 TRX700XX last fall when I traded my 06 Rapter in on it. I only got to ride the quad for a few days before I got hurt and had to stop riding. We only ride our quads 2-3 times a year right now when we go to the ocean and ride the dunes. I am looking forward to trying the TRX out on some local trails and see how it does compaired to the Raptor.
I am into Jeeps and Harley's also so I have to pick and choose what toy is going to get any money each time. The Jeep is brokedown right now so it has the highest priority for funds. Once it is back on the trail and working then I can look at doing some mods to my quad. The other hitch in doing mods is that the RV park we stay at when we go riding only allows stock mufflers on the quads in his park. He doesn't care if the aftermarket exhaust is queiter his rule is that you have to have the stcok exhaust installed to stay there.

dagirl71 02-08-2011 11:14 PM

welcome to the site! Nice upgrade ;) Enjoy your ride and the company here on the site...great people!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

ziggy 02-09-2011 01:10 PM

Hey wildman... welcome to the site!

Tons of information on this site and the users here are very helpful.

roadkill 02-09-2011 02:30 PM

Welcome... I have friends in the Cinebar/Mossyrock area. I try to go up there every year and time my visit so that we can ride on a poker run near Naches, WA. Staging/camping is at the Oak Creek Winter Elk Feeding Station... I think in June. Managed/set up by The Chinook Pass Lions Club. As far as I can tell, you're about 35 miles away "as the crow flies"... About 70 miles by road.

roadkill

Sid 02-09-2011 06:46 PM

wildman,
Welcome to the site. Enjoy your machine. If you are in the service or recently discharged, thank you, your brothers-at-arms and especially your family for yours and their service to our Great Nation.:tup:
Very Respectfully,
Sid

Xstriker 02-09-2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildman (Post 77160)
. He doesn't care if the aftermarket exhaust is queiter his rule is that you have to have the stcok exhaust installed to stay there.

Welcome to the site wildman, enjoy the 700 and it sounds like you need to find a new park to stay and play at lol.:xx:

wildman 02-09-2011 07:27 PM

Thanks all for the welcome.
I am retired military, was wounded in Iraq in 04 and had to get out. Now I am a stay at home dad.

Xstriker,
Yes I would like to find some where else to stay too but my father-in-law likes this RV park and it is the only one in the area that has beach access from the park. Every where else you have to haul your rigs to the dunes. So until another park opens up that has beach access I am stuck staying there.

Roadkill,
I live about 10 miles from the Naches trail area as the crow flies, and 20 miles by back roads. And your right about 70 miles by main roads. Might have to check this ride out.