Old guy from Central Washington - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 02-08-2011, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Old guy from Central Washington

Well I just found this site over the weekend. I bought an 08 TRX700XX last fall when I traded my 06 Rapter in on it. I only got to ride the quad for a few days before I got hurt and had to stop riding. We only ride our quads 2-3 times a year right now when we go to the ocean and ride the dunes. I am looking forward to trying the TRX out on some local trails and see how it does compaired to the Raptor.
I am into Jeeps and Harley's also so I have to pick and choose what toy is going to get any money each time. The Jeep is brokedown right now so it has the highest priority for funds. Once it is back on the trail and working then I can look at doing some mods to my quad. The other hitch in doing mods is that the RV park we stay at when we go riding only allows stock mufflers on the quads in his park. He doesn't care if the aftermarket exhaust is queiter his rule is that you have to have the stcok exhaust installed to stay there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 02-08-2011, 10:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
welcome to the site! Nice upgrade ;) Enjoy your ride and the company here on the site...great people!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #3 of 7 Old 02-09-2011, 12:10 PM

Hey wildman... welcome to the site!

Tons of information on this site and the users here are very helpful.

2008 700xx -Blk-n-Gry (the faster one
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
;)
13 Tooth Renthal Sprocket, L8ton Racing sway bar (both),MotoActiv Chivarly Bumber, EHS BIG 3, Kenda Kutters!

post #4 of 7 Old 02-09-2011, 01:30 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Welcome... I have friends in the Cinebar/Mossyrock area. I try to go up there every year and time my visit so that we can ride on a poker run near Naches, WA. Staging/camping is at the Oak Creek Winter Elk Feeding Station... I think in June. Managed/set up by The Chinook Pass Lions Club. As far as I can tell, you're about 35 miles away "as the crow flies"... About 70 miles by road.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #5 of 7 Old 02-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Sid

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
wildman,
Welcome to the site. Enjoy your machine. If you are in the service or recently discharged, thank you, your brothers-at-arms and especially your family for yours and their service to our Great Nation.
Very Respectfully,
Sid
post #6 of 7 Old 02-09-2011, 06:05 PM

Send a message via MSN to Xstriker
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman View Post
. He doesn't care if the aftermarket exhaust is queiter his rule is that you have to have the stcok exhaust installed to stay there.
Welcome to the site wildman, enjoy the 700 and it sounds like you need to find a new park to stay and play at lol.

08 TRX 700XX
HMF Full Performance Exhaust
EHS Programmer
11/16 L8ton Swaybar
Skat~Trak Haulers 20X10X10
ITP T-9 Pro Series Wheel 10X7 4.0 + 3.0 Polished
Alba Pro Elite Nerfs
Trail Tech Vapor Speedo/odom
post #7 of 7 Old 02-09-2011, 06:27 PM Thread Starter

Thanks all for the welcome.
I am retired military, was wounded in Iraq in 04 and had to get out. Now I am a stay at home dad.

Xstriker,
Yes I would like to find some where else to stay too but my father-in-law likes this RV park and it is the only one in the area that has beach access from the park. Every where else you have to haul your rigs to the dunes. So until another park opens up that has beach access I am stuck staying there.

Roadkill,
I live about 10 miles from the Naches trail area as the crow flies, and 20 miles by back roads. And your right about 70 miles by main roads. Might have to check this ride out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode