New 700xx owner(s) - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 06-07-2011, 08:13 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New 700xx owner(s)

Howdy folks! I have just sent a certified check for the purchase of two new 2009 TRX 700XX, both the metallic black with graphics. I bought one for myself and one for my best friend. The OTD price was $11644 or $5822 per bike.

We'd gone with a group of buddies to Durhamtown in GA for a weekend of trail riding and camping several weeks ago but we'd each taken our utility ATV's (mine is an 03 Rincon 650 and his is an 11 Polaris 500 Sportsman).

After riding 100 miles that weekend, we decided we wanted bikes that were a little more sporty but still didn't kill us on the ruts and rocks for the next outing, so I went to searching. Came close to the Outlaw 525 IRS but my buddy didn't feel right about them. I also looked at the 800 Renegade but I wasn't ready to drop $20K.

We settled on the TRX 700XX. I bought him his because his wife wouldn't let him buy a sport bike so I said - what can she say if I just bought one for you - there, her restrictive plan was now thwarted!

He'll be traveling this week to pick up the bikes on Friday since I'm in FL on business, but Sat I bet I'll be riding my new bike.

I'm looking for a set of nerfs and pans but didn't want to pay a gazillion for the Honda pieces.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 06-07-2011, 08:41 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Cooool;) Welcome to the club. I am going to Durhamtown this weekend;) It's going to be hot, but that's give me a reason to keep the xx in at least 3nd gear!
post #3 of 7 Old 06-07-2011, 08:44 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
btw, I was at durhamtown about a month ago and I put 100 miles on the xx in two days. I was the only guy in my group that wasn't sore;) You will love it up there especially when the trails get bumpy! The XX isn't just a little more sporty than a Rincon, it's a totally different animal

Cheers,

post #4 of 7 Old 06-08-2011, 05:14 AM

Check out the alba nerfs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT
$85 + shipping

Honda Trx 700xx Black And Grey
Mods:
L8ton Sway Bar 11/16"
Alba Pro Elite Bumper
Alba Pro Elite Nerfbars
J n J Skidplates
Supersprox Front Sprocket 13 Tooth
Reverse Rev Limiter Removed
Trailtech Vapor
Powermadd Black And Chrome
Hidlights-5000K
post #5 of 7 Old 06-08-2011, 08:56 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
You will love the XX!... I made my buddy on his rincon feel bad because i would ride trought trails that he was sinking to the skids in (i never broke top ground) then waxed him in a race lol... perfect investment

TEAM TORQUE RACING
2009 TRX700XX
Visual: Maier white/black carbon fiber body, 22x11x10 and 22x7x10 razrs on ITP SS112, Renthal bars, ProArmor full nerfs, pro grip grips, red underglow, 55W Bi-xenon H.I.Ds

Performance: Full barkers exhaust, PC5, EHS air box lid, P&P Shaved Head, Hardwelded Rockers, Stage 3 Hot Cam, 11:1 CP piston, K&N filter, 13T, 14T, 15T, 16T & 35T, 37T primary drive. & NO2

post #6 of 7 Old 06-08-2011, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipowernut View Post
we settled on the trx 700xx. I bought him his because his wife wouldn't let him buy a sport bike so i said - what can she say if i just bought one for you - there, her restrictive plan was now thwarted!
first off welcome. Second you by no means "settled" on the xx you got the best bike for the job!

ENGINE:(57.87HP-LTP DYNO)12:1CP,STAGE 3 HOT CAM, PORT/POLISHED HEAD,HDD +3 TB, DMC AFTERBURNER FULL EXHAUST,PCV,MODQUAD K&N FILTER/MODIFIED AIR BOX,13T
SUSPENSION:ELKA STAGE 3 REAR STAGE 3 FRONT/HOUSER ARMS,L8TON SWAY BAR
ITP T-9 PROSERIES SKAT~TRACK EXTREAM HAULERS/MOHAWKS,RAZR/RAZR 2
ARMOR:PRO ARMOR FAT PEG NERF BARS
PRO ARMOR DOMINATOR FRONT BUMPER,PRM DESERT GRAB BAR,PRM FULL UNDER SKIDS,X-POSED SHOCK COVERS
CONTROL:PROTAPER EVO BARS,ODI GRIPS,TRAIL TECH HI-RISE BAR CLAMP,ALBA STEERING STABILIZER
LIGHTING:HID CONVERSION/LED ACCENT LIGHTS
LOOKS: AMR GRAPGICS/MAIER PLASTICS
post #7 of 7 Old 06-08-2011, 12:27 PM

Welcome to the club Where do I sign up to be your best friend...I could use another bike J/K. You guys will love the XX.

HDD BUILT...EVERYONE ELSE IS RACING FOR SECOND
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

08 Black/Red XX - Sparks big core exhaust, FCI custom intake with K&N, Webb 290 cam, White Knuckle 727cc big bore, CP 13:1 piston, Cuervo Racing +2 head, 48mm Lectron carb, MSD ignition, MSD coil 68HP/53TQ FOR SALE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(DL700)
Jody (Boost Addict)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode