Hello from the good ol' TN - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 01-25-2012, 12:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello from the good ol' TN

Hey y'all! I've been lurking on here for lil while checking out some of the topics and stuff. I've got to say this is one of the best forums I've been on! I've had my 700xx for about 6 months now and I bought it new from Southern Honda Motorsports in Chattanooga,TN. I've put the FMF Powercore slip-on on and that's about it for now but there's def more I want to do depending on funds. I live in Cleveland,TN and I'm a parts manager for a Mazda and Hyundai dealership in Cleveland. I frequent Aetna Mtn and Houston Valley quite a bit along with some other North GA OHV trails. Thanks y'all for having such a great site to come to and share knowledge and experiences!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-25-2012, 05:12 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome to the club. Is Cleveland anywhere near Bristol? I hit the nascar races up there twice a year for last 5yrs.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 Old 01-25-2012, 09:47 PM
Sid

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Brandino,
Welcome to the forum. How are you liking your 700XX so far? Great machine!
Sid

post #4 of 5 Old 01-26-2012, 12:40 AM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bristol is about 200 miles away (I think)...but yea I hit up the NHRA races there every year. Yes the 700XX is one hell of a machine that I plan on keeping for years to come...Thanks!
post #5 of 5 Old 01-27-2012, 08:50 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Garage
Never been to the drag races there, just the Nascar races at the big track.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode