power commander or two brothers juice box pro? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 05-16-2012, 08:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
power commander or two brothers juice box pro?

I was wondering which would be the best for my 700xx. The power commander or the two brothers juice box pro? And are they really worth it? How much power do they add?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 05-16-2012, 09:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
Power commander for sure. What mode do you have?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 Old 05-16-2012, 10:21 PM

The juice box is pretty cool. it lets u store up to 10 maps in it so u can change it when u go higher in altitude and what not, and you can also run power commander maps in it. it hooks up to a computer for fine tuning just like the power commander. u can find it a bit cheaper than the power commander too. I got an extremely good deal on my pc3, or i might have gon with the juice box.

08 Honda 700xx
Installed
11.0:1 CP Piston || +3 Throttle Body by Cuervo Racing || Web 290 Cam
HD Web Valve Springs || Hard Rockers || NGK BKR6EKPB-11 Laser Platinum spark plug
Modquad Air Flow System with K&N Filter || custom mounted trail tech vapor || Modified air box lid
DMC Afterburner full exhaust || EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit w/Cuervo Racing springs || PC3
Rear 22" Kenda Kutter XC tires || Rear 22" ITP Sand Star tires

Dyno Tuned by Cuervo Racing @ 53.82rwhp & 44tq

post #4 of 11 Old 05-17-2012, 11:35 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
The Juice Box may have an advantage over the Power Commander in that you could store different fuel maps in it. However, if you don't have the mods to take advantage of either's full potential, a dobek style controller may be a better choice.

Example: If your quad is stock or has the big 3 and has NO motor mods (cam, high comp piston, etc.) then the dobek would suit just fine. If you're doing things to the motor besides the big 3, then a Power Commander or Juice Box would be better at getting the most outta your motor mods.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #5 of 11 Old 05-18-2012, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys. I just recently started looking into performance parts for my 700xx and im curious as to what would be the best stuff to. I don't wanna do anything to the motor internally i really just want bolt ons and im curious as to what would be the best stuff to get for my wheeler? Do y'all have any ideas?
post #6 of 11 Old 05-18-2012, 08:30 PM

Big 3 and barely into the motor for a hot cam 3. You will be set with that. If you aren't willing to do the cam (very much worth it though) big 3

Port and Polishing w/ +1 Valves by Illinois Powersports
11:1 CP 715cc Big Bore Piston
290 Web Cam
+3 Throttle Body
PCV Tuned by Illinois Powersports
61.52 HP 48.24 TQ

Special Thanks To
Illinois Powersports
630-365-6722

post #7 of 11 Old 05-19-2012, 07:20 AM Thread Starter

Where can i order the big 3 kit for it? And can i get the same every day riding out of it as i do now if add cam? Sorry im asking so dumb questions lol just trying to learn as much as possible
post #8 of 11 Old 05-19-2012, 10:10 AM

Click on the ehs link. he sells the big 3 kits. Some cams are drop in replacements and some of the guys on here have them and ride a lot . Just research your area and what areas you plan to ride for Db requirements and buy which pipe accordingly. Ehs has barker, which I believe is 102 db, 96 or 98 with quiet core.

MY RIDES

Amish washing the buggy^^^^
post #9 of 11 Old 05-19-2012, 12:17 PM

As traitor08 said go to EHS for the Big 3. Eric will get you all set up there. The cam will get you more power but you will be able to ride it just as you normally would. Eric also has the settings for the controller for the Big 3+Stage 3 hotcam so it will be no problem to get you running good. xx700xx had this setup for awhile before he went bigger and was very happy with it. More Power+Same Reliability

Port and Polishing w/ +1 Valves by Illinois Powersports
11:1 CP 715cc Big Bore Piston
290 Web Cam
+3 Throttle Body
PCV Tuned by Illinois Powersports
61.52 HP 48.24 TQ

Special Thanks To
Illinois Powersports
630-365-6722

post #10 of 11 Old 05-19-2012, 05:14 PM Thread Starter

Thank you alot guys. Y'all have been a big help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode