Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Custom Wheels

4K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Nash04 
#1 ·
what do you think ?

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I like them on your 700xx but would love them on mine!!! I am no way responsible enough with my rims to be deserving of these unless it was a durability test!

#8 ·
Or you kept your bike park all the time...like the hubby:D

#7 ·
Are the rear ones 10"

They look sweet!

#14 ·
How much clearance do you with the a-arms and if I may ask, what is the damage $$

#15 ·
Ok, this bike is only 2 weeks old and I have not had the time to get her out to ride much yet, thats why she's so clean. I wanted something different and my buddy had these wheels laying around so we took a drill to them until they fit. They are 12" wheels that happened to be the right offset, no clearence problems. Wheel and tire combo are just a little lighter than the stocks. As for the cost, I got the wheels for free !!! so I didn't mind hacking away at them. The tires cost me $300 delivered.

#17 ·
Those are ITP SS 12" 137MM, what bike was it for so it's easier to look at.

Thanks again

#18 ·
Can you let me know the measurement from outside to outside of the rear tires. Found those wheels which are for the Can am Outlander but would like to know how wide is the rear.

#19 ·
I'm looking at this model

#21 ·
I like 36-24-36 myself! Lol

#22 ·
Well got a response from a distributor and am able to get 2 of the wheels that I posted for $140 12x7 4+3 137mm which I will need to bore out. Now just waiting to find out the actual total width of the rear end since my trailer is only 48" wide.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.