Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

New To The Game!!!

4K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  ChadH67 
#1 ·
Whats up guy's! I just bought a new 700xx, it is the first atv I have owned since having a utility atv as a kid. I have a major kart racing background , all the way from Stock briggs up to 250 Rotax and yz350s. I felt like I wanted to try something new so I bought the TRX 700xx, I need to get some advice on parts, So if anyone has any input on the best exhaust and other parts such as power commanders, rev boxs, coils, or air induction systems please let me know. Like I said I am new to the game when it comes to ATV's

Thanks guy's looking foward to hearing from you all

Chad H.

#4 ·
i really like my dmc. great increase in power and good sound. spend some time looking through the forum there are lots of sound clips and pics you just gotta look a little bit. nerfs would be my first mod imo its nice to know your protected a little more.
oh and rockymountainatv is a great online parts store to start hope this helps

#5 ·
Remington, Thanks for the info... Nerfs where the first things I ordered, I can't wait to ride tomorrow. I do a lot of work in WV and there are great trails there the Hatfield Mccoy trails they r the 2nd largest trail system in the world Im ready to try them out. again thanks if you have any other advice feel free to send me a pm or just reply thanks

#6 ·
no problem. there is a dmc afterburner exhaust and dmc efi on ebay for 639ish and then a unifilter for 35 and your big3 is done easy as that.if ya got the money.lol the ehs kit is also very nice as well all the hi end exhaust have been putting out about the same dyno #s so its really down to your preference. oh and the dcm is pretty loud:yay:

#7 ·
#9 ·
Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, and love the sound of it, with a PCIII, and an Uni filter. It woke it up a bit.

#13 ·
Just got back in from first short ride, Still having to take it easy for break in period:disgust: But I can feel she seems to have a lot of power. Already burnt my leg so I came back to house to put on pants and burn gaurds I have from riding my Gixxer. How long did u guys baby this thing before calling it broke in????

#14 ·
Welcome to the site! Check out the group ride thread we are going to hatfield in June!

I did nice the first tank of gas... then its been a hard ride for betty since!

#16 ·
Hatfield is why I bought the ride I do a lot of work in Southern WV and seein everybody riding made me jealous and when I get that way I go buy new toys. My wife wasnt thrilled I don't know why? she said something about she just wishes I would warn her when I was going to spend that kind of money:hey:

#19 ·
whats really funny is hearin that come from a girl. ive heard a lot of my friends tell their wife this same statement. usually when a woman says it its on clothes or shoes or other pretty girly shit lol ;)

#22 ·
Yeah I got to ride for a couple hours today but the next few days are going to be great temps are suposed to be 72 thur 75fri and 77 on saturday, I cant wait!!! I have a list of all the stuff I am going to get RockyMountainATV seems to have the best prices if anybody knows a better site for parts please let me know

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.