Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Hey there from Austin Texas!

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Prograde Oil 
#1 ·
Ive been browsing the site for a week or two now figured id introduce my self so i wont feel like im stalking anyone.

Well the names James, and im not "technically" an XX owner but i do get to reap the benifits of one. My sister bought one on sale of course cause it was the last one on the floor cause it was "pretty" and come to find out it WAY too much power for her we go riding she spends 30 mins riding i spend 5 hours....so yeah its kinda mine. She pays for it i break it. What fun. anyhow its all stock just got it a month or so ago....she felt the need to buy the AMR Bone collector racing graphics. Which i guess turned out ok itll grow on me i guess.
Im looking forward to the web site and all its resources.

i attatched a pic...cause i couldnt figure anything else out. hope it works.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Thank you thank you....we have only been a few places so far. Cross Creek out in Paige is so far my favorite place...and one other out in holland that is an ok track they are still working on getting it back up and running again but its not bad. Im thinking about going to M.Falls next weekend but ive never been there and im a bit hesitant to go From looking at the website and photos its more trail riding and so far i like the track riding. Any thoughts or advice??

By the way if im not mistaken Cherokee has shut down due to family legalities So until all that get sorted out im thinking itll stay closed. Closed this past january i believe according to the web site

#8 ·
welcome to the site! it is a great machine...I bought a 700xx because I felt I would out grow the wolverine 450 I was looking at! and I am so glad the guy was an ass or I would have a 700SE Raptor...had cash in had but the guy made me mad...so I ended up at Honda the following weekend! So with that said I hope your sister doesn't change her mind...

Enjoy the ride :)

#9 ·
thanks for the welcome and she is already looking for something smaller. There is no way in hell i would let her get rid of it i would take over her payments before she did that. you cant beat 100 a month for more fun you can imagine! :yay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.