Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum - View Single Post - Rocky Mountain Contact for Razrs
View Single Post
post #9 of Old 05-28-2010, 08:16 PM
ranger19jn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzz View Post
I bet you a coke you get them before that. They always overestimate and than deliver before their guestimation. Well, that has been my experience.
I wish every company did that instead of giving you unrealistic time frame and pissing you off cause you could have got something else by now

If they can't deliver in a timely manner it should be up to me to decide if I want to wait

As for my two sets yes nikki I love them just wish I could say the same for my gbc fronts

NOT a bad tire just didn't hold up on our last race

08 trx700xx lot's O mod's
08 ktm 525xc modded
08 yamaha 450 lightly modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)
11 rzr s (sold) and missed

sponsors:
Manford Auto Supply (NAPA)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teixeira Tech:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

WAR doesn't determine who's right just who's left

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome