Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Superswire 
#1 ·
Just had set of 22x9x11 KUTTER XCs in my cart for $160.18 shipped to my door...said they were in stock and ready to ship...

Wouldn't you know it, me being a cheapass went to check prices quick and couldnt find any other in stock, let alone at that price, most were asking at least 100 per tire...so I said hell, I better buy them...

NOW I CAN'T FIND THE DAMN PAGE I WAS ON AND LOOKED AT SO MANY SUPERSTORES AND TIRE OUTLETS I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH ONE IT WAS...

#5 ·
I tried man, I have IE 6 or 7 or who knows the lastes version of bill gates junk...

I went back through it and i thought it was on powersports superstore, but i couldnt find a history for "my cart" ya know ? Well i rang it up again and it said 229 flippin dollars this time...geez, i'm sooo stupid !!!!

the site i was on had a picture of a catalog like a parts unlimited book right, and it said "prices in catalog below are msrp, our parts are marked way below this" sure enough lits was like 122 each or something, but they had them IN STOCK for pete's sake (no offense intended to anyone on here named pete) for 74 or something...UGH...I'm STILL LOOKING !!!

If anyone sees them cheap, please let me know, i have utility mud tires turned racing slicks that are 2 inches too tall because, well thats all i could find a few months ago and i despise them

#11 ·
No doubt, i think i'll play the lottery every day now, prob have a better chance than getting tires !!!!:lmao:

Jez ya know three years and they still can't make enough tires for us ??? even parts, there's like 10 items that are on backorder including heat shield bolts and other misc mounting bolts that fall off...

Come on honda, love us back dammit !!!

#12 ·
Boys once you get the Kutter you will never look back heaps better than that Maxxis rubbish. I changed mine the other day I had forgot how many flats I had 17 plugs in total between two tyres by by Maxxis for ever thank god.

Regards Overlord

#13 ·
I hear that, i bought a set o' beadlocks off a gncc 450r and it had kutters on it, those suckers hooked and slid well and were very durable...i opted for paddles most days because i was always climbing, but i think they will suit the xx alot better than a tire designed pretty much for a racetrack...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.