Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

rim and tire package

4K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  Xstriker 
#1 ·
ive been looking around for some tire packages. where can i look besides rockymountainatv.com? ive looked on just about every website i can think of and i cant find anything. thanks for your help.

#3 · (Edited)
What kind of wheels are you looking for The 11 inch wheels are kind of hard to find online your best bet is to call on those

All three sites mentioned above are great sites I've used two of them and had nothing but good service I have not used bike bandit simply because it is cheaper through south Seattle for stock yamaha parts lol but have not heard any complaints about them

dwtracing.com also sells wheel and tire packages 11" as well

#11 ·
will attempt to make some enquiries here with adelaide wheel and rim works guys ...any preferences on what sizes ppl would be after and will see what kind of price we could get ? pm me or just add to thread ...and once get an idea of what ppl are after will approach them on behalf of the forum ...

#18 ·
#20 ·
thanks guys. i landed up going with itp t-9 .190 pro series wheel (10x7) with razr 2. i should get them today. it cost me $334.88 with shipping and no tax. i purchased them from rockymountainatv.com. they have all types of different part and accessories for the 700xx. check out the website.

#21 ·
be careful with the ITP rims they are easily bent... I'm not sure how much more mine can take...

#22 ·
Beadlocks are stronger and everything else AV8R. If you have them, you can change your own tire easier b/c the bead is a million times easier due to a ring holding on the outside of the tire. The ring is also stronger, and you have two sets of metal hitting at the same time when you jump and stuff if you were to bottom out, instead of just a regular rim. The downfall is they are a whole lot more expensive, and if you aren't doing anything drastic with it, there isn't really much need for them.

#24 ·
the ITP t9's are great, they are light weight but easily bent, thats all i'm sayin. otherwise they are a great rim.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.