Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Brute force

4K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  08700xx 
#1 ·
I got smoked by a brute force on Sunday. This big Mother launched so freaking hard. I was pretty surprised at how fast he was. He jumped a few lengths on me and I was done. Granted I suck and had frozen hands it was still super quick for it's size. Now raise your hand if you had your ass handed to you by one of these big bore v-twins, it's ok I understand.

#2 ·
Been there before....there is ALWAYS sombody faster, don't let it bother you in the least, have had my a$$ handed to me by a BF on NOS, but I got his number now...I just installed my boss noss system, I'm gona strip the paint from his front end now.:D

#3 ·
Is the nos on top of the 74hp in your sig? Sometime I wish I would got a rappy because of people like you. It sucks not having an after market like you guys. Anyways those big twins are sick. I thought I was going to walk on him. I don't have enough seat time to get a hole shot I bring the front end up to much everytime.

#5 ·
#6 ·
the brute probaly hade a big bore and a cluctch kit.... there fast when u p ut $ in them

#11 ·
Never ran a Brute Force with the 700. I have ran a couple of Outlanders. It is extremely hard to get the hole shot on hard pack when you run against a high hp belt drive. Pavement is not the place to race them either, but that is somehow where it always happens. When my 700 was stock, I would catch the Outlander about 4th gear and start to pull away. The Brute may have more bottom end though.

#13 ·
i get taken out by a artic cat 1000 with a clutch kit... he had is 4x4 on and i was spinnin till mid 4th

#14 ·
My uncle has a brute force 750 with a pipe and programmer and he beat me both times we raced when my XX was stock. It would be a different outcome now though :hey:

#16 ·
You are a lot smarter than me, I've spent most of my money on going fast and non on handling. I'm going to glamis next Friday so we will see how things go with the motor mods and the new paddles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.