Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Ohio riders

47K views 256 replies 30 participants last post by  cataway 
#1 ·
Anyone else ride in southern Ohio? Would love to ride with other XX owners. Hit me up if you do.

#6 ·
Well, I live in Newark.
I have yet to pick mine up.
I had a 13t spocket added and a few other things.
I will be looking for others to ride with seeing how all of my friends now are to old to ride. I am only 46.
We need to set up a list of Ohio riders.
I plan on riding/camping mostly in Perry State Forrest and Wayne National Trail (Northernmost end).

check out http://www.begleyscampground.com/index.html

Let me know,
Thanks

#11 ·
any of u ohio rider ride in yellow creek aka wellsville im live in michigan but grew up near youngstown a group of guys and myself are potentially plannin a trip there ive heard its closed and open so i was wonderin if anyone knew 4 sure

Reactions: jaybo837
#33 ·
I know this is old post, but I found link to web site for Wellsville. Looks sweet I didnt call the number listed. I did check some of the forums out and they look old.

Rich e rich73 your from Bellaire, do you know about Wellsville? Heres a link to website.

http://www.wellsvilletrails.com/index.html

#13 ·
i was wonderin if anyone was gonna respond lol its on the east side of the state not sure where u r i know of that place and if ur on the west side of the state there is a place in indiana called haspin acres (its in laurel indiana) that is absolutly awesome ridin little small 750 acres but well worth checkin out you tube haspin acres or yellowcreek and ull find some cool ass videos

Reactions: jaybo837
#15 ·
Jackson, Ohio...i have a 700xx, my buddy has the yamadonkey 700 Raptor...we like to ride and are willing to travel.

#18 ·
Atv Riding

Im new here, and and from Columbus, Oh. I usally travel almost 200 miles to ride in W.Va. where I have family, free room and board. And unlimited FREE riding. So far I've been to Wayne, which is packed and way to many rules. I found a small place in Xenia, Oh. like 150 acres $15.00 and maybe like 24 other riders there. nice moto X and drag area, and some trails with "small hill climbs". I would like to know more about place in In. Haspin Acres. It looks nice and price is right includes camping and stuff! An I've also seen video of how packed rumble on the ridge is. And that looks like no fun to me. I ride alot in W.Va. like 5-7 hours we bump into like maybe a dozen other riders.

#19 · (Edited)
Im new here, and and from Columbus, Oh. I usally travel almost 200 miles to ride in W.Va. where I have family, free room and board. And unlimited FREE riding. So far I've been to Wayne, which is packed and way to many rules. I found a small place in Xenia, Oh. like 150 acres $15.00 and maybe like 24 other riders there. nice moto X and drag area, and some trails with "small hill climbs". I would like to know more about place in In. Haspin Acres. It looks nice and price is right includes camping and stuff! An I've also seen video of how packed rumble on the ridge is. And that looks like no fun to me. I ride alot in W.Va. like 5-7 hours we bump into like maybe a dozen other riders.
do you travel rt 70 because i live next to rt 70

i have a place here close to me in new martinsville wv to ride and from what i understand it joins a place called whet stone. this spring i will find out more about it.

#20 ·
Atv Riding

No I go South to get to family in W. Va. Have you herd of a place to ride in East Sparta, Oh? Its a Koa camp with, "ATV TRAILS at BEAR CREEK AMPHITHEATRE - 1 mile east of the KOA Kampground - Bring your own ATV or Dirt Bike to ride on 26 miles of marked trails on 180 acres, 250 Ft. hill climb, woods and creeks"
http://www.bearcreek.us/index.html

looks nice but I haven't been there. It is like north east for me and north west of you.

#22 ·
Xenia

whats with the little town of Yellowbud?:eek:hno:

#25 ·
Wayne

I go right by the hanging rock entrance, on my way to ride in W. Va.

#26 ·
i live in Jackson, Ohio, which is about 2 hours south of columbus off of 35. Me and my buddy ride at Wayne National, but we are looking for more places to ride also. I have the 700xx, he has the yamadonkey 700 Raptor.

#27 ·
i would like to ride in wayne national forest i have to get my permit right.
are they hard to get. i have i few places i ride close to my house there is a tunnel or culvert to run through its almost 500ft or more long. some hill climes and jumps i ride it all the time so i dont thing its interesting but new people would, i think. but i also have a place i rode like twice and its in wv new martinsville but most of it is all dirt roads and not many trails. some one told me i rode past whetstone and there is some trails there. but till i get out there and explore im not sure. tell me what you think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.