what next?? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 07-02-2009, 11:14 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
what next??

so i got my new leftover 08 double x 3 days ago and 2day i ordered the Power Commander V & Autotune from fuel moto, Youshimura RS-2 Slip-On and uni airfilter from motoman, and a ehs lid. i told the guy from fuel moto the stuff i was putting on so he could put a base map in the pcV be4 they shipped it to me, now is that all i gota do as far as mapping it since i got the autotuner?? And do u think that it will hav noticable power gains from doin all them mods all at once?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 07-02-2009, 11:42 AM

lol i did the same thing, i put my pipe, lid, uni filter, and pc on at the same time, i got the PC3 USB, but to me they sound like they work about the same, let me tell you what, i went from having to lean back really hard and ripping the throttle trying really hard to pop weelies in 4th gear, to almost being afraid of wicking the throttle in 4th gear because it about left me on the ground..

past that, my 2nd is a whole new beast, ive got a 13t sprocket on as well, you may want to consider this because it works wonders.
post #3 of 13 Old 07-02-2009, 11:48 AM Thread Starter

i went from having to lean back really hard and ripping the throttle trying really ha

now thats what im talking bout!!! does anybody use the autotuner and does it really work that good?

post #4 of 13 Old 07-02-2009, 12:50 PM

you should pm scuzz, he ordered one i think, and velociraptor aka Bo, he knows quite a bit about them, he did the mapping i used on mine.
post #5 of 13 Old 07-02-2009, 01:09 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Actually I'm quite a newb when it comes to the PCV, I have a map sent to me by Fuelmoto that I modified to look kinds sorta like a Bo map, but I have ZERO experience with the autotune.

Although both of you guys have the exact same setup that I do. (with the variance being the PCIII)

Also going from stock to all that will be quite a nice jump all of a sudden.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #6 of 13 Old 07-02-2009, 01:11 PM

MFR has autotune on his 700xx, but he's got more work done internally than most people on this board. Smoothe - where ya at?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #7 of 13 Old 07-02-2009, 01:26 PM Thread Starter

Question

yeah like i said fuel moto r gona program the base map into the pcV for the setup that i have be4 they ship it 2 me. but as far as the autotune i have a friend that is gona do the weilding the o2 bung 4 me but i was just wondering how much work has 2 be done for the autotune 2 work with the pcV and do i really even need the autotuner for just the mods that im doin??
post #8 of 13 Old 07-02-2009, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokindw View Post
yeah like i said fuel moto r gona program the base map into the pcV for the setup that i have be4 they ship it 2 me. but as far as the autotune i have a friend that is gona do the weilding the o2 bung 4 me but i was just wondering how much work has 2 be done for the autotune 2 work with the pcV and do i really even need the autotuner for just the mods that im doin??
In my opinion, It's the next best thing to a dyno, so yes.

post #9 of 13 Old 07-02-2009, 02:29 PM
MFR

I am dropping my 700xx off at ALBA tomorrow. They are going to install a new full HMF Balance series exhaust, Get it dialed in on the DYNO. I will have them check and see if there is any power losses with the O2 sensor installed. I never checked to see how far its inserted into the header so I don't know if its in the flow of the exhaust any. I will see if I can talk them into making and posting videos of the Dyno runs on here or youtube. Will putting a 13T front sprocket change the results on the Dyno? and should I take one with me? Let me know if There is anything else I should have them do or check out while Its there. I leave in the morning.

ALBA Stage 3 Kit,Throttle body taper-bored to 46mm, HMF Ballance Pro Full Exhaust,DYNOJET Power Comander 5, DYNOJET Auto Tune, Velocity Filter, DWT Rims, Maxxis Razr Tires.

Current
(2) 2008 TRX700XX
(1) 2008 Raptor 250
(1) KTM 505XC
Past
2004 YFZ450
2004 Raptor660
2006 RMZ450
2000 KX250

“Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.” Abe Lincoln.
post #10 of 13 Old 07-02-2009, 02:30 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode