LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 08-24-2009, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to the_hawk
i bought a lexx/dobeck efi modual....

its in the mail my questions befor i get it are....

where does it plug in ?

where are you storing the modual when you ride ?

how are adjustments made ? i seen the hmf video on this but my question is... when i check the plug after i run it on the "stock" dobeck settings if it is still a little dark where do i make the settings ? the hmf video said their are 3 "levels" you can make the settings on so do i make my "off sets" on level 1,2 or 3 ?

thanks in advance,

hawk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 08-24-2009, 11:01 PM Thread Starter
Banned

so no one knows where to plug the efi modual in ?
post #3 of 20 Old 08-24-2009, 11:51 PM

Dont worry man it should come with instructions, you usually plug it in the injector and the plug that went on the injector you plug on the dobeck, sort of inline. Also the 3 pots refer to idle, mid and wide open throttle. The higher the number the more fuel and viceversa. They are made for dust and splashes and they are usually run inside the airbox or on the tool compartment. You can always use a ziploc and some tape to protect it. Did you get a gen 2 or 3?

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is IŮigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!

post #4 of 20 Old 08-25-2009, 12:15 AM Thread Starter
Banned

not sure on what gen and thanks for the heads up
post #5 of 20 Old 08-25-2009, 12:45 AM

you got a link on where you bought it?

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is IŮigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!
post #6 of 20 Old 08-25-2009, 01:23 AM Thread Starter
Banned

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lexx-...Q5fAccessories

which is better and why gen 2 or 3
post #7 of 20 Old 09-05-2009, 03:10 PM

Hello,

The Gen 2 (generation 2) uses flat-head screwdriver-adjustable potentiometers to make the adjustments. The Gen 3 (generation 3) is a more digital interface using 3 buttons, "Mode", "-", & "+". The Gen 3 unit is better and allows you to upload more intricate maps and make more precise adjustments. However they both do the same thing in the end.

Regarding the adjustments, rappyfreak is correct. Mode 1 (flashing green LED) deals with low RPM and low throttle positions, while Mode 2 (flashing yellow LED) deals with mid throttle positions and mid RPM ranges, and Mode 3 (flashing red LED) interfaces with high RPM ranges and high throttle positions.

If you are familiar with tuning carburetors, think of mode 1 like the pilot jet, mode 2 is the needle, and mode three is the main jet.

Furthermore, there is probably a mode 4 & 5 (flashing blue LED along with the yellow and green). The mode 4 moves the transition point between mode 1 & 2, while the mode 5 deals with the transition point between mode 2 & 3.

Let me know if you need more assistance.

Matt Fasig
post #8 of 20 Old 10-08-2009, 09:39 PM

i dont think u can upload custom maps to the gen 3 thats crazy its the same as gen 2 with a digital interface. it plugs into the stock injector plug which plugs into the other connector on the dobeck module. then the last wire goes to ur battery. i put mine next to the airbox but have had pinching probs wit the wires
post #9 of 20 Old 10-08-2009, 09:41 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #10 of 20 Old 10-08-2009, 09:56 PM

wow how easy was hat u helped someone out instead of expecting they kno everything and saying somethin dumb to me. appriciate it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode