Any ideas????? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 Old 11-25-2009, 12:50 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Any ideas?????

I have a major problem here. I got my Alba exhaust today and they failed to send me the mid pipe. I called them and asked what the deal was and they don't have anymore in stock. I no longer have my stock pipe and I sold my Yoshimura to Skier207. I have a ride planned for this weekend with about 20 people coming in from all over and I don't have a ride I seriously DO NOT want to buy another pipe from a local dealer who has an HMF S/O for $230 because of someone's F#CK up! Now what can I do?

2008 Honda 700xx Red/Black, Full Alba Exhaust, UNI Filter, EHS Lid, PC3, 13T Front,Pro Armor Pro XC Bumper (BIGGEST P.O.S EVER MADE), Pro Armor Full Chassis/Swing Arm Skids, PRM A-Arm Skids, Maxxis RAZR fronts and rears. In the works, ported/polished head, custom cam, ported T/B.

1997 Toyota Supra Black/Black with a little boost and 1300 hp
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Mustang Cobra ditched the S/C for a 80mm hairdryer
2007 Yamaha R1 Charcoal/Black
2013 BMW 335 Coupe Deep Sea Blue/Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 Old 11-25-2009, 01:00 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
demand skier207 to give your yosh back. Just kiddin. That sucks man, I swear to god it does. Hassle alba to see what they can do by overnighting it so it gets to your house Fri. I know you said they where out but i can imagine they have something that would work for you in a pinch. Good luck on what ever happens.
post #3 of 30 Old 11-25-2009, 01:03 PM

Did they say when they was going to get more in stock if soon enough see if thay can expidite overnight

post #4 of 30 Old 11-25-2009, 01:08 PM Thread Starter

He said their pipe guy isn't answering his phone and suspects he's out for the holidays. He said as soon as he gets word on the mid pipe he's sending it next day air to me. There's no chance that I'll have it by Friday now. I'm going out in a few minutes to get the HMF slip on. Sooooo.... Anyone want to buy an HMF slip on with ONE ride on it????

2008 Honda 700xx Red/Black, Full Alba Exhaust, UNI Filter, EHS Lid, PC3, 13T Front,Pro Armor Pro XC Bumper (BIGGEST P.O.S EVER MADE), Pro Armor Full Chassis/Swing Arm Skids, PRM A-Arm Skids, Maxxis RAZR fronts and rears. In the works, ported/polished head, custom cam, ported T/B.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 30 Old 11-25-2009, 03:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
I have a stock header you can have for shipping if it'll help you, Call if you need it 337 368 3744

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
post #6 of 30 Old 11-26-2009, 04:51 AM Thread Starter

I really appreciate it, but I have the stock header. Wish I had the stock pipe though. The dealer gave me a little break on the price of the HMF pipe so it's not too bad.

post #7 of 30 Old 11-26-2009, 08:00 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #8 of 30 Old 11-26-2009, 09:03 AM Thread Starter

He said as soon as he gets word from his pipe maker he'll next day one out to me. I hope it's pretty soon because I really want to feel the difference between the Yoshi, and now HMF slip on, and Alba's full exhaust.

post #9 of 30 Old 11-26-2009, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THREESVTS View Post
I have a major problem here. I got my Alba exhaust today and they failed to send me the mid pipe. I called them and asked what the deal was and they don't have anymore in stock. I no longer have my stock pipe and I sold my Yoshimura to Skier207. I have a ride planned for this weekend with about 20 people coming in from all over and I don't have a ride I seriously DO NOT want to buy another pipe from a local dealer who has an HMF S/O for $230 because of someone's F#CK up! Now what can I do?
Now I feel bad for buying your Yoshi.. I wonder if a local muffler shop could make you a mid pipe?
post #10 of 30 Old 11-26-2009, 06:17 PM

This sort of thing really isn't good enough.......for a start I thought better of Alba. I have dealt with them on a few occations and have always had a good experience but the company has gone through alot lately and things are obviously still being sorted out. It sounds like they knew they sent you an exhaust that was incomplete.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode