Slasher mod box(fuel controller) instructions - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 11-14-2015, 09:50 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Slasher mod box(fuel controller) instructions

Good morning,
Just bought an 08 for $1500. Runs great but needs rings. Anyway it has a slasher mod box and I don't know how to program it. Anyone here have instructions or can explain how to choose different tunes? Can't find anything online
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-14-2015, 10:12 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome to the club

I' will take your word on nothing on the internet. A local dealer/shop to me (Iron Pony) bought a shit load of Slasher exhaust and programmers. Selling them dirt cheap like $150 for full exhaust! Anyway the controller should be made like any standard dobeck programmer. Depending on the rest of your mods, you may find the correct #'s in a thread here somewhere. I'm new to that controller myself, I've had the Power Commander for awhile but my 2nd quad does have a EHS bullet box. Here's a demo from Eric on the setup for it, hope it helps!

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by M_Quick; 11-14-2015 at 10:18 AM.
post #3 of 3 Old 11-16-2015, 02:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I found instructions

Found instructions. I took a pic and zoomed in on the Mod Box and it said in tiny letter "Dobeck Performance". Turns out Dobeck Performance manufactured all slasher products. They also build the fuel controllers for Wiseco and some other companies. Contacted them and they emailed me right back. Turns out it is nearly the same as the EJK fuel controller they manufacture now and the instructions are the same. Their website is electronicjetkit.com. Has videos and instructions on site.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode