PC 3 and 5 Maps Uber Thread - Page 7 - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 192 Old 10-07-2010, 11:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey anyone got a map with the big three? I got the HMF full, K7n filter and PC5. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 192 Old 10-07-2010, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadIanguY View Post
Hey anyone got a map with the big three? I got the HMF full, K7n filter and PC5. Thanks.
^^^^K&N^^^^
post #63 of 192 Old 10-12-2010, 11:42 AM

Got a 2008 700XX w/ a full FMF 4.1 Powerbomb exhaust, open air box & Uni filter. Please send me the map you would recommend for the PC-V EFI controller w/ this set up. Thanks, Dennis in West TN

post #64 of 192 Old 10-12-2010, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfesmire99 View Post
Got a 2008 700XX w/ a full FMF 4.1 Powerbomb exhaust, open air box & Uni filter. Please send me the map you would recommend for the PC-V EFI controller w/ this set up. Thanks, Dennis in West TN
For PC-V users wanting to use a PC-III map....Got this info from Power Commander Tech Service...."Under the "File" menu of the latest PC5 software there is an "Import PC3USB File" option." Hope this helps since so many of the PC-III maps exist & some may want to use on their PC-V units.
post #65 of 192 Old 11-20-2010, 05:35 AM

After installing my FMF full exhaust + EFI and Uni Filter quad won't start until 3rd try. Sometimes it will start on the 2nd try but will then almost immediately shuts off. Seems to run good afterwards but it never used to do this before. Is it the FMF EFI? I heard a lot of sketchy reviews on them and I wouldn't mind spending the couple extra buck on a PCV as long as it cures this problem. I know it is a lot colder now so could that be it too? Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks

Renthal 13t sprocket, FMF powercore + Powerbomb header,PCV, UNI, Pro Armor Fat Peg nerf bars & Skid, PRM Baja Front bumper, AC 6-pack rack, Renthal Handle bars, 6K Xenons, Kenda Kutters XC, Acerbis Uniko, ODI Grips
post #66 of 192 Old 11-20-2010, 06:36 AM Thread Starter

Sounds like your lean at idle.

Bo White
205-886-7043
post #67 of 192 Old 11-20-2010, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbycheddarTRX View Post
After installing my FMF full exhaust + EFI and Uni Filter quad won't start until 3rd try. Sometimes it will start on the 2nd try but will then almost immediately shuts off. Seems to run good afterwards but it never used to do this before. Is it the FMF EFI? I heard a lot of sketchy reviews on them and I wouldn't mind spending the couple extra buck on a PCV as long as it cures this problem. I know it is a lot colder now so could that be it too? Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks
Mine does that too. When i put the hmf full exhaust and the pcV on, it wont start until the second try. I start it first and it stalls then i try it a second time and it will stay running. Never fails every time man. Before i put the big 3 on it would start up first try and stay going...Probably not a huge deal just needs to be tuned i think.
post #68 of 192 Old 11-20-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Just increase you first setting. If it flashing 1.5, increase it to 2(example).

The best in the business
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

High Desert Dyno/Cuervo Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bo White 205-886-7043
Ed @

Chris & Mike
post #69 of 192 Old 11-22-2010, 06:27 PM

Increased first setting and now seems to run too rich and still turns off at first. There is also black smoke coming out of the exhaust. Will be ordering a PCV. Is fuel moto the best place to get it and for how much did you guys get it for?

Renthal 13t sprocket, FMF powercore + Powerbomb header,PCV, UNI, Pro Armor Fat Peg nerf bars & Skid, PRM Baja Front bumper, AC 6-pack rack, Renthal Handle bars, 6K Xenons, Kenda Kutters XC, Acerbis Uniko, ODI Grips
post #70 of 192 Old 11-22-2010, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Increased first setting and now seems to run too rich and still turns off at first. There is also black smoke coming out of the exhaust. Will be ordering a PCV. Is fuel moto the best place to get it and for how much did you guys get it for?

Contact me for the PC-V map I use for the FMF full exhaust, open air box & Uni-filter set up I'm now running. I'll be glad to send you the file. I got my PC-V off eBay for $135.00 shipped...just caught everyone not looking & got lucky!! [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode