User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 03-29-2010, 08:34 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to GatorNation13
estatic Best set-up for 700xx

I've been researching up the wazoo as far as best full exhaust, programmer, air filter, rims and tires. So far I have been leaning towards an all FMF system (but not neglecting the DMC) and looking at the ITP Mudlites for tires. Rims still looking. Anyone got some ideas? I just got past the break in stage and the "initiation" process from all my buds 4x4 Quads for keep up in the mud. Still no match for my outside the pits tho... haha. Any insight anyone?

Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 03-29-2010, 08:40 PM

EHS-Barker by far, i run hiper rims

Big Kidz Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors:
EHS Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

VXCS Virginia cross Country Series
post #3 of 11 Old 03-29-2010, 08:42 PM

OMF rims are the S**t if the $$$ is there they are qiut expensive but worth the $$$

post #4 of 11 Old 03-29-2010, 08:54 PM

any questions ask Nash he rode the EHS700xx on sunday, his head was spinning! also blew the doors off an fmf banshee on a hill climb!

Big Kidz Racing

Sponsors:
EHS Racing

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

post #5 of 11 Old 03-29-2010, 08:55 PM Thread Starter

Yeah I was looking at the EHS-barker and hiper rims.. Noticed you had em linked when I was looking at the forums... What gains did you notice from stock?

Show me a guy who's afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time
post #6 of 11 Old 03-29-2010, 09:00 PM

BIG! the dyno sheets are posted here on the forum, Eric will answer any and all questions you have, his customer service speaks for itself. There are alot of members who have the EHS set up and love it. 910-997-2345 I promice you will not be disappointed. My bike is very fast, EHS did alot of custom engine work, cam, piston, port work, valves, intake, ect... He will do whatever you want to do, how fast do you want to go?

Big Kidz Racing

Sponsors:
EHS Racing

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

post #7 of 11 Old 03-29-2010, 09:01 PM

I'm a Buccaneers fan! McCoy at #3!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Kidz Racing

Sponsors:
EHS Racing

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

post #8 of 11 Old 03-29-2010, 09:06 PM Thread Starter

haha... Sorry to hear your luck!!! Great QB tho, needs a little more pocket protection know what I mean... Haha... I'm not really looking to go all that fast... I just traded in my 07 Yamaha R1... I know yamaha right... But I traded it for the 700... speeds just a number for me, looking more for performance and bang for the buck. I mean if I am gonna pay for a set-up do it right the first time around.

post #9 of 11 Old 03-29-2010, 09:08 PM

McCoy the DL from Nabraska!

Big Kidz Racing

Sponsors:
EHS Racing

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

post #10 of 11 Old 03-29-2010, 09:22 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to 700xxmaniac
Quote:
Originally Posted by phucknutz View Post
EHS-Barker by far, i run hiper rims
the ehs kit donsnt have a high flow air filter just the cap. the alba big3 kit dose...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode