User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 04-04-2010, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to willrideanything
Have an issue with my new XX

I am getting stalls and back firing through the air box. It has an hour or 2 on it maybe. After it will stall out it doesnt want to start again.

It doenst seem to have a method to stalling. It stall once while I wa cruising at 45-50 to the store ( about 2 miles). When I pulled in it just died.

My uncle stalled it backing up and needed to mess with it for some time to make it start again.

Another time I was idling along in first and gunned it only to have it stall.

Sometimes it does nothing, WTH.

Needless to say HOnda can cram this thing up thier butt if I can spend less on a used machine and have it run correct. Ill be calling the stealership MOnday morning.

ANY THOUGHTS ???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 04-04-2010, 07:26 PM

never heard of this before. return it to dealer and let them figure it out.

2008 honda700xx
2007 honda250ex(wifes)
2009 FORD F150 supercab

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"KEEP EM' STOCK, KEEP EM' LONGER!!!
post #3 of 13 Old 04-04-2010, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to willrideanything
Right, Im not happy.

post #4 of 13 Old 04-04-2010, 07:39 PM

You just got a glitch, Relax dude, It will get figured out. You still have one of the best built bikes made, by the most reputable company. They'll get it figured out. They made thousands of xx's, there is bound to be a couple out there with little problems.

2008 honda700xx
2007 honda250ex(wifes)
2009 FORD F150 supercab

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"KEEP EM' STOCK, KEEP EM' LONGER!!!
post #5 of 13 Old 04-04-2010, 07:45 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Bring it in. They will fix it I am sure of it. Deep breaths man.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
post #6 of 13 Old 04-04-2010, 07:59 PM

Sorry to hear about your troubles, I've got about 12 hours on mine now and it's running like a champ. No problems. I'm sure if it's having these problems the warranty will cover it.

2008 TRX 700XX
FMF 4.1 Factory Full System
UNI Air Filter
Renthal 13T Front Sprocket
Pro-Armor Dominator Black Front Bumper
Maxxis RAZR2 23x7x10 Front Tires

post #7 of 13 Old 04-04-2010, 08:03 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
probaly a bad sensor or you ma have water in your gas.

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #8 of 13 Old 04-04-2010, 08:56 PM

Ive had a ton of concerns with mine as well...stalling and not restarting being one of them...after a crank sensor, stator, stator plate and a harness was replaced, everything seems to be alright....other than the garbage tires, crap suspension, wierd sized wheels, and a damn head pipe that hangs out so far that Ive destroyed 2 pairs of motocross pants....im getting close to having a race bike....lol

2008 TRX 700xx...FMF Titanium slip on, wrapped head pipe, Pro Taper Fat Bars (motocross bend), 3.5" billet riser, Motion Pro twist throttle, Moose Easy Pull clutch with Shorty 2 finger lever, 13T front sprocket, modified filter cage and air box, anodized hubs, graphite powder coat wheels, trimmed front plastics, tinted headlight, CCP steering stabilizer, Matlock graphics, rear shock revalve, DS 450r front shocks/springs
post #9 of 13 Old 04-04-2010, 09:00 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to coolkev25
hey man! i wuz having that problem too, but ive had mine since the end of 08' when i bought! come to find out, theres a fuel filter in the pump. its like a sock filter in an automobile! 17 bucks. but urs shouldnt be that if its new. less u hav got some bad gas maybe.
post #10 of 13 Old 04-11-2010, 02:35 PM

DUDE,
If you have this many complaints this soon about the bike why do you still have it. If you like the bike, then sounds like you got a lemon if you have that many problems, either tell them you want a new one you may be able to do a lemon law on it or sell it and buy a different bike if you just don't like the bike.

Most of us don't have issue's, mine was a demo bike and mine rides perfectly. Very sound bike

Mine had 100 hours when I bought it and now I just hit 100 I put on it, still a well built sound hard core bike

08 Black/Black 700xx,13T,Ricochet Full Skid Plates (line-x),Pro Armor Nerf's (line-x),PRM Black Egde Bumper\Black Desert Grab Bar (line-x), EBC pads & Galfer Wave Rotors,Trail tech X bar's & riser clamp, Odi Rogue grips,UNI air filter,
Big 3 is what I am contemplating.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode