Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

New 700xx

1K views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  Classicchevy 
#1 ·
I bought a used 700 this past weekend that doesn’t smoke and sounds pretty good. Stock pipe with a K&N air filter and fmf programmer/fuel pak or whatever. But it seems to level out about midway threw 4th and 5th. I’ve been playing with the fuel pak and it’s getting better but now great still feels like it’s missing something on top side not bogging or anything. The bike also had been setting up for a couple months prior to me buying it. I turned the hell out of it this past weekend with no problems mechanically and it seemed it got better the more I rode it almost like it had bad gas in it. Any advice on this bike? I’ve owned two trx450’s, two raptor 700’s, a 660, and a 400ex and I’ve worked on every single one of them myself but never touched on of these things. Also any advice on some quick upgrades that will make a big difference. I ordered a pipe and taller gear for it as it seemed to start running out over the weekend.

#2 ·
how much money do you have to spend ?

#5 ·
no time like the present

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.