Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

I think I have a problem

2K views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  JPP 
#1 ·
Hello guys. That's it. I wanted to drop the right axis to grease as advised by the forum but it is stuck. I emptied a can of WD-40 and I levered for a moment but nothing helps, he still does not want to go out. Questions: Is it possible to remove the left axle before the right for easier access to the circlip? As the quad works correctly for the moment, is not it better that I wait for it to break for good and so, change the parts that will be out? Or does anyone have a cooler way to take it out without breaking anything? What do you think ?

#2 ·
Some user have used the knock out hole on the left side, to drive the right axle out.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#3 ·
yes but then where do you get a new plug ?

shaft will come out but you do have to put some Sirius leverage on it

#5 ·
#7 ·
2 questions then. 1st what exactly are you having issues with? 2 do you have the service manual?

#8 ·
1: my problem is that i want to remove the right shaft to put fat but it is stuck. So I ask here, if there is a way to get out without anything damaged because the quad works like that. Until when I do not know?
And I know (compared to what I read in this forum) that if I force like a brute to release it, the pieces will be damaged and I have several pieces to replace.
2: yes I have the service manual

#9 ·
I'd spray the hell out of it with liquid wrench. Get a large tie-rod tool, that's wider than the axle. Line it up with the bolts on the rotor. Smack with hammer, spin axle smack, repeat.

#12 ·
If your concerned with breaking a circlip, I'd not try this alone, lol...

#14 ·
Dont blame you there. It's a good thing to do during the off season. Also you may wanna pick up a new cir-clip, before your next attempt.

#15 ·
Yes, I’ll plan everything before we start. Thank you. Another question: is there a kit (pivot works for example), to replace the small bearings of the rear wheel hub? (between wheel hub and arm). Or should you buy the original part directly and separately?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.