Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

All Dash Lights Not Working

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  dreicon 
#1 ·
Any help that can be provided when all the lights started not working at once is appreciated. I cannot imagine all sensors going out at once but I guess anything is possible. I checked the main connection to the lights and they appear fine. Where should I start trouble shooting...maybe replace the neutral or reverse sensor? Thanks for any help!!

#2 ·
Does the quad still run, and what about head & tail light? If no lights I'd check your 10 amp fuse.

#4 ·
Not 100% but pretty sure all lights run off the 10amp fuse. Still a good idea to check your fuse, but possibly a loose connection. Like you said, doubt all sensors would go at once.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#6 ·
there is a connector in the harness ,thinking its green . could of lost it grounding

#7 ·
Thanks. All the lights stopped working after I installed a IMS tank, a new steering stem and put everything back together. I guess next step is to take apart, check the ground and see what is going on under the tank. I’ll provide an update on the findings and may have additional questions. Thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.