Head, TB and Dyno thread - Page 13 - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 130 Old 09-28-2009, 10:40 AM
MFR

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
you know I didn't get paid. besides, that was months ago. Since then I have installed a much needed full exhaust after all the mods. I am pretty sure Alba used alot of the same products you have, So performance should be compairably equal.

ALBA Stage 3 Kit,Throttle body taper-bored to 46mm, HMF Ballance Pro Full Exhaust,DYNOJET Power Comander 5, DYNOJET Auto Tune, Velocity Filter, DWT Rims, Maxxis Razr Tires.

Current
(2) 2008 TRX700XX
(1) 2008 Raptor 250
(1) KTM 505XC
Past
2004 YFZ450
2004 Raptor660
2006 RMZ450
2000 KX250

“Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.” Abe Lincoln.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 130 Old 09-28-2009, 11:40 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Well to catch everyone up on the build, it has been together for a few months now and holding strong after over 200hrs. I have sold this same kit to two others locally and they have had the same results. My first dyno we done 62hp and 51ft lbs with a lean a/f. The local honda dealership were nut jobs and it was the worst experience I had yet with the build. i took it home later and up'd the maps a bit and have ran it like that since. I am scheduled to dyno it again at another shop this week and I will share that map if anyone needs it.

I would like to thank Bo White and Kenny for there effort in this build. Bo's port work is top notch and I highly recommend him. On that same note, due to the long distance relationship (lol) with Bo any heads I sell will be from my local machine shop. with some of the builds different things need to be done to the head and its alot easier to do it hands on. I will share all my info i have came across with him in appreciation for the work he done for me so that his will be just as good. The other two builds I have are running my local machined heads and I hope to get one of them to the dyno with me to confirm performance.

I would like to mention that I am not here to get in a pissing match with other vendors either on who and what is better. I started this build as a club700xx community project and was doing it for me as much as I was doing it to help others make performance. I do have items available at very competitive prices to help anyone meet there goal. I'm not looking to quit my day job for this so i can help others in the process and help myself make a few bucks to continue doing builds. I'm currently waiting to see how well things hold up after 3-400 hours then continue to look into big bore and stroker kits.

Sooooo.... back to the bike! this thing is BadAss!!! I can hang with all the dirt bikes in the woods and smoke everything i come across. you can burn the tires up on black top without holding the brake and spin through 3rd gear on dirt. I can idle in first over bumps and hills then zip through the gears in a second apart. Its addicitve lol, Hope soon to make a local ride with some of the guys on here so they can experience what i am talking about.
post #123 of 130 Old 09-29-2009, 12:11 AM

Thanx for the update, thought you moved off shore of something lol.

Bo White
205-886-7043

post #124 of 130 Old 09-29-2009, 12:21 AM Thread Starter

There were other reasons i hadn't got back on in a while but not going to get into it, its done.... I seen in another post someone mentioned your not porting anymore or was that rumor?
post #125 of 130 Old 09-29-2009, 12:22 AM

I still do here and there. I may be full time porter next year though as I may loose my job at Mercedes Benz at the end of the year.

Bo White
205-886-7043
post #126 of 130 Old 09-29-2009, 12:24 AM

BTW, email me the map you are runnin and the dyno sheet with fuel curve so I can tweak it for ya.

Bo White
205-886-7043
post #127 of 130 Old 09-29-2009, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smo0oth1 View Post
Hope soon to make a local ride with some of the guys on here so they can experience what i am talking about.
You guys plan a ride out to MS or i'll plan one to TX. I'm sure Gary's down for either (i know how much he likes red river) Lets get this going!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Honda TRX700XX | 13t Sprocket | HID Headlights | Steering Dampner | ITP Baja Fronts / ITP Pro's Rear | Maxxis RAZR2's all the way around!
post #128 of 130 Old 09-29-2009, 12:33 AM Thread Starter

I can do either, next weekend I am siding my house so i wont be able to go until a month from now when i get back in from offshore. I come back in Oct 22nd for 2 weeks and can go either weekend that hitch

Last edited by smo0oth1; 09-29-2009 at 12:36 AM.
post #129 of 130 Old 09-29-2009, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smo0oth1 View Post
I'll do either, next weekend I am siding my house so i wont be able to go until a month from now when i get back in from offshore. I come back in Oct 22nd for 2 weeks and can go either weekend that hitch
Gary will be the deciding factor in MS or TX since he has been to both. It's VERY hard (specially right now) to beat the riding we have at our "local" spot here in Texas. Everything from sand to TECHNICAL stuff. This is a 2500 acre playground for experience in the trails. In one weekend we wont hit 1/2 the trails here - maybe close. Not to mention this is place the RedBull Last Man Standing has been been held from like 04' - 07'

http://www.redrivermotorcycletrails.com/ - look for another thread so i dont clutter this one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Honda TRX700XX | 13t Sprocket | HID Headlights | Steering Dampner | ITP Baja Fronts / ITP Pro's Rear | Maxxis RAZR2's all the way around!
post #130 of 130 Old 02-21-2011, 08:09 PM

I know it's an old thread but what camshaft you did used in this set-up?

Built, reliable and hard trailriden!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode