Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 Old 02-16-2011, 04:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Great find It looks like a lot of guys are looking to get an exhaust system right now too, so perfect timing

HDD BUILT...EVERYONE ELSE IS RACING FOR SECOND
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

08 Black/Red XX - Sparks big core exhaust, FCI custom intake with K&N, Webb 290 cam, White Knuckle 727cc big bore, CP 13:1 piston, Cuervo Racing +2 head, 48mm Lectron carb, MSD ignition, MSD coil 68HP/53TQ FOR SALE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(DL700)
Jody (Boost Addict)
post #3 of 37 Old 02-16-2011, 04:53 PM

I am not saying he will, but I would venture to say if you asked a certain sponsor that he would meet or beat that price. Imo

MY RIDES

Amish washing the buggy^^^^

post #4 of 37 Old 02-16-2011, 05:26 PM

That is who i purchased the Barkers from, they have the fastest shipping. It was at my front door in 2 days

The best in the business

High Desert Dyno/Cuervo Racing

Bo White 205-886-7043
Ed @

Chris & Mike
post #5 of 37 Old 02-17-2011, 05:03 PM

I would rather order mine from one of our sponsors, that offers free advice, and tech support. He brings alot to OUR table. What has 1-800-parts-r-us done for ya?
post #6 of 37 Old 02-17-2011, 06:05 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebad700xx View Post
I would rather order mine from one of our sponsors, that offers free advice, and tech support. He brings alot to OUR table. What has 1-800-parts-r-us done for ya?
everything else on there web site is expensive for the 700xx except that barker exhaust but the sale is almost over

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #7 of 37 Old 02-17-2011, 06:27 PM

It's been on sale for 479.00 for 6 months.

The best in the business

Bo White 205-886-7043
Ed @

Chris & Mike
post #8 of 37 Old 02-17-2011, 07:00 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebad700xx View Post

You would be be surprised how much they want to help. The sponsors on this forum are worth more than a cheaper price elsewhere.
I have bought from most forum sponsors (past and present) and will contiune to do so , as if I post a pm to them they will answer it . Being a Brit , I am grateful for all the help I can get.
Just my pennies worth.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #9 of 37 Old 02-17-2011, 07:18 PM

Am I missing something here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-N-BlackXX View Post
Eric, EHS's full exhaust is only $489.99 so $10 dollars more and we can support a vendor from our site?

http://wwm.ehsracing.com/store/Produ...Exhaust&key=it

2008 700xx -Blk-n-Gry (the faster one
;)
13 Tooth Renthal Sprocket, L8ton Racing sway bar (both),MotoActiv Chivarly Bumber, EHS BIG 3, Kenda Kutters!
post #10 of 37 Old 02-17-2011, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
Eric, EHS's full exhaust is only $489.99 so $10 dollars more and we can support a vendor from our site?

http://wwm.ehsracing.com/store/Produ...Exhaust&key=it

Hayden and myself have spent over 5000.00 with sponsers on our site lol. I think he was really trying to help

The best in the business

Bo White 205-886-7043
Ed @

Chris & Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode