Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

PC5 problem

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Brokenbones 
#1 ·
Anyone had any trouble with the pc5. First look at my signature. Ok I loaded a map from the dynojet site as per my mods and the bike is running like crap it bog like a lean bike until 4000 rpm. The bike idle like a champ. Then as soon as I unhook the pc5 the bike I snap the throtle and run well until high rpm turning lean. Also I hooked again the pc5 but loaded the blank map and still bug, can the pc5 be defective brand new?? Also my bike is a 2008, I shoud'nt have trouble even if my year was'nt listed for the pc5? I real disapointed:(

Also the basic like the ground, connectors and tps calibration has been checked and carefully...

Thank for any input

#5 ·
I loaded that same base map and had no issues at all. I am thinking that since it is still happening when you load the blank map that it has to be an issue with the PCV. I would tell you to check connectors ect but as you said you have I would call DynoJet and see what they say. I have called them before about my PCIII for my GSXR-1000 and they were very helpful. It doesnt hurt to see what they have to say. If that doesnt work, contact the place you bought it from and tell them it is faulty and you want to exchange it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.