What sprocket setup for me - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 05-30-2011, 10:24 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What sprocket setup for me

I have a stock bike with only a dg slip on . I ride some slow trails but a lot of farm roads and fields . I would like a little more bottom end without losing top end . I also love the fact that I can stand the bike up in 3 rd gear for a wheelie and don't wanna lose that either but just want more quickness . So which sprocket set up should I go with , also was thinking about which air filter should I change 2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-30-2011, 10:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopmen View Post
I have a stock bike with only a dg slip on . I ride some slow trails but a lot of farm roads and fields . I would like a little more bottom end without losing top end . I also love the fact that I can stand the bike up in 3 rd gear for a wheelie and don't wanna lose that either but just want more quickness . So which sprocket set up should I go with , also was thinking about which air filter should I change 2
13t will work fine. You wont loose any top end speed because you don't have enough power to limit it out on the stock 14t. Allot of guys run the Uni filter.

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
post #3 of 3 Old 05-30-2011, 12:46 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
+1

You can get a 13t front sprocket from Rocky Mountain for between about $9.00 to about $20.00 for a Renthal... NOTE: The front sprocket for a trx450r '04 and newer is the one. Renthal part # 253--520-13GP

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode