Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

has anyone tried this battery ?

6K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  StevieG 
#1 ·
the stock battery has gone bad.. im going to try and fit this one in,,,ytz14... it has 230 c.c.a.
the stock battery has 135 c.c.a.
so this may help the slow starts ?????????

#3 ·
id go with one of those lightweight lithium batterys from cv4 racing its got the cranking amps for high compression and save you about 5 or 6 pounds:xx:

#4 ·
i looked at them... and almost got one.. but i fly rc planes from time to time & thats what we fly with... 175mph planes...and its the best way to go.. but ive had some bad dealings with them... to a point they are dangerous.. now we do put them under some extream condictions but didnt want to chance on my quad..

well i installed today & wow its heavy...o-well it fit without any problems & it will really turn the motor over super fast without any dead spots

#7 ·
#8 ·
CBR1000 battery works fabulously try it out it will save your money.

i have tried ytz14 battery it has not much power and it doesn't fit in all bikes like i have 3 bikes it fits only in 1.
so i suggest you go for CBR1000

and incase you have any more doubts check this guide it will help you to decide the battery which is best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.