Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum - View Single Post - Teixeira tech steering stem
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 04-05-2011, 09:10 AM Thread Starter
ranger19jn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Teixeira tech steering stem

well I finally got my stem ordered after riding with a bent one for almost 6 months lol and bending it worse the last race lol

any way back to my review first impresion it looks good strait out of the box I love the gusseted supports that are all over the anti vibe mount it just gives the stem a real unique look plus it is well made
the shaft has a small reinforcing double wall patch where the middle clamp bushing goes. this is also due to the smaller dia. pipe so the stock bushing still fits

my only real complaint was that it didnt come with a new seal for the bearings but I guess if mine was not flipped so manny times it might still be good lol

here are some before and after to show how bent my stem was lol

the adjustable clamp they sell is really nice as well I just wish it had a spot for my lights Ed said he is working on something but it will have to wait until he has more time to work on it on the brite side he already cut the holes for something to bolt up later

ride review will have to wait I am exhausted lol ill try to get it up either later tonite or tomarrow

08 trx700xx lot's O mod's
08 ktm 525xc modded
08 yamaha 450 lightly modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)
11 rzr s (sold) and missed

sponsors:
Manford Auto Supply (NAPA)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teixeira Tech:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

WAR doesn't determine who's right just who's left

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome