Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum - View Single Post - Teixeira tech steering stem
View Single Post
post #3 of Old 04-05-2011, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
ranger19jn

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well first ride was great it turns a lot better. anti vibe is as good as the mod quad one I had if not better hard to tell but its way better than trying to run with a bent stem lol
As far as bump steer it defiantly reduces it quite a bit

All in all its an awesome looking stem that does what it is required feels sturdy but not so sturdy your going to bend a frame when you have an accident. the tighter turning radius helps at low speed turns combine this stem with Ed's upper arms and l8ton's sway bar you have a bike that can out corner most strait axle bikes add shocks and tires and you got a bike that will out perform almost and other bike
Yes that is cause for debate but I believe it to be true my xx is an awesome machine I just wish it had a better rider on its back

08 trx700xx lot's O mod's
08 ktm 525xc modded
08 yamaha 450 lightly modded
05 grizzly 660SE (sold)
11 rzr s (sold) and missed

sponsors:
Manford Auto Supply (NAPA)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teixeira Tech:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

L8aton Racing:

Fox Racing:

powermadd:

WAR doesn't determine who's right just who's left

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome