Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Drink Holder

4K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  dagirl71 
#1 ·
I am looking for a drink holder for my TRX700. It is not easy to work the clutch with a beer in my hand. Sure, I can hold the beer between my legs temporarily, but then I only get about half my beer in me and the other half on my pants. This makes the high speed runs back to the cooler much more frequent. I have found a couple that attach to the handle bars, but this location wouldn't be my first choice. I would prefer the same location as the reverse lever, but on the opposite side; so I can work the throttle and have a drink as the same time.

Something like this, but on the opposite side and not attached to the handle bars:

See less See more
#3 ·
#7 ·
Cleaning beer from a camelpak isn't fun either.

#8 ·
How well do you think your beer would stay inside the can, in that fansy holder. If your doing any type of riding at all, it wont. I would try the rack and cooler, combo. And if you ride easy the cans may survive. And just pull over for a minute or two, take in some scenery, take a leak, and drink away. Thats what I do anyways, but usally just stick to h20 or diet.

#9 ·
#10 ·
How about something like this... except mounted to your helmet. And when empty... just reload from your beer ammo belt.

roadkill

Attachments

#11 ·
I have the beer ammo belt already.... In camo...

This one...

And this one...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.