Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Fasst Flexx handlebars and TT clamps

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Footy 
#1 ·
Whats up everybody, I ordered a fasst Flexx handlebar with a 15 degree quad bend along with a trail tech clamp from rocky mountain atv and I'm expecting it to arrive tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone has experience with these and how the install was. I got the clamp with the venom speedo adaptor and Im wondering if the bar pad is gonna block me from seeing the speedo at all. Also, does the trail tech clamp with the venom adaptor have a spot to put the stock gauges in place like it does on the regular clamp?

#3 ·
Best i could find. in the time I had to spare.

#5 ·
I have flexbars with an aftermarket clamp with the indicator lights. I will try to get a photo today. I do not have the trail tech setup. I do have a plate from ridged that attaches to the handle bar clamp that allows for mounting a small light bar. This could be used for mounting pretty much anything with minor modifications. I would sell it if you are interested.

#6 ·
It was requested that I post these photos so here we go. The first 2 photos are of my current setup. The last photo is the mount that was sold by Ridged industries for using there dually led lights. I would sell the ridged mount for $25 + shipping if interested. I do have the lights but have not really thought about selling those. I am not using them at the moment.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.