Stock tires suck! - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 09-20-2013, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Stock tires suck!

In my opinion the stock front tires suck when compared to maxxis razors. I felt like the stock fronts were a little rough riding on the road and would push through the corners. Unlike the razors which are smooth and hold the corners. Does anyone else feel this way?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-20-2013, 06:29 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
No comparison
post #3 of 5 Old 09-20-2013, 08:34 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
No. I really like my stock tires. In fact, I bought a brand new set. I should mention that I only paid $50 a tire, otherwise I would have probably bought something else since OEM is very expensive. I absolutely loved the stock tires on my 1985 ATC250R, but they were so expensive, I replaced them with a set of Turf Tamers, which also turned turned out to be really good tires. There is no such thing as a perfect tire. They have different tread patterns, sizes, ply ratings, compounds, etc., for a reason. OEM tires are a good general purpose, all around tire. Seems like most people hate them, I have no problems with them, except the stock balloon tires that come on the TRX250EX.

post #4 of 5 Old 09-22-2013, 08:28 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
When I had my new atv, I really enjoyed it. No complains at all even with stock tires. But as I joined some atv clubs and group, I have learned to really compare the differences of its performance as well as my knowledge and skill in riding. As time goes by, I felt that the oem set up is not enough for me and I have to upgrade its parts. The first thing I replaced were the tires w/c I bought from atv tires. Just a piece of advise, make sure to get the appropriate tire depending on what driving style and surface road you are driving in.
post #5 of 5 Old 10-08-2013, 08:35 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
No, I am fully satisfied with the stock tires because I have no comparison with the other of the stock tires which is very comfortable for me....

Prime Scales Store

Last edited by kallis222; 10-21-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode