razr tires not holding up!!!! - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 08-04-2009, 12:24 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
razr tires not holding up!!!!

I don't know what to do now. I am a dirtbike racer. My brother talked me into getting a quad. I live in reno, NV. and tires will not live for more that 4 rides. My stock tires were getting sidewall tears and now I have 2 sets of razr' rears. Before 4 rides they get sidewall tears. Any idea on tires that wont get 2 to 3 inch tears in the sidewalls. Maxxas makes a junk tire and they need to do more testing. I dont care what anyone say's. 500 dollars in tires gone within 6 rides. Any ideas please. This quad is going to make me poor.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-04-2009, 01:43 AM
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to the_hawk
is your tire pressure up ? to low or to much ? my buddy has razrs on his worrior and i seen it in action last weekend threw the swamp over huge hills and rocky streams they where amazing tires
post #3 of 5 Old 08-04-2009, 03:15 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Sounds like u need the vampyre, made by Interco (same ppl who make the notorious bogger and swamper). I've never owned em but my buddy does a lot of razor sharp rock crawling and he swears by them. I think they have a 3 ply sidewall (I could be wrong) but I would try em if I were having ur problem. They got em listed on their website. I'd be checkin it out if I were you.

"Aliens can blend right on in with your kin so look again...
oh... and Tom Brady sits when he pees."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 5 Old 08-04-2009, 03:37 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
They also make an atv super swamper TSL. I've considered these but for us with the xx we have to go to a 24x9x10 and I don't know if that will fit the itp rim. So a little reseach is in order, I think someone here went to a 24" tire with a 13t front sprocket. Someone here will have some good info on fitment tho.

"Aliens can blend right on in with your kin so look again...
oh... and Tom Brady sits when he pees."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 Old 08-04-2009, 07:01 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Where do you ride and what kind of terrain do you ride. This will make a big difference. Oh! by the way, my buddy is also a dirt bike racer and he replaces his rear tire every third race so I guess that it all depends on hard you ride
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode