Direct from ITP, wheels that will fit - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 10-22-2009, 03:26 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Direct from ITP, wheels that will fit

SO I pinged ITP regarding what wheels will work.. I have seen adds for the ss line.. This is the definitive answer to all who want to know. SEE ATTACHED
Attached Images
File Type: bmp 72.bmp (497.9 KB, 88 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 10-22-2009, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by double_0_xx View Post
SO I pinged ITP regarding what wheels will work.. I have seen adds for the ss line.. This is the definitive answer to all who want to know. SEE ATTACHED
The skat trak Edges that I posted about are mounted on the New T9 Pro Series
post #3 of 14 Old 10-22-2009, 11:46 PM

The TP Pros are worse than stocks. They are the softest wheels I have ever seen. My friend had a set on his 450r and two were bent within a month. Check out Rocky Mountain, there are about 50 reviews saying the same thing.

Red '05 TRX400EX:

|White Brothers E-Series Exhaust|Stock Header w/ Welds Ground|Gearing: Trail - 14/39, Dunes - 13/39|Primary Drive Sprockets and Gold X-Ring Chain|Sparks +6 Key|42mm Keihin Carb|ESR Airbox Eliminator Kit|Tinner Scoops|TAG T2 Bars|Burgard +2 A-Arms|G-Force Extended Hubs|KFX 450R Shocks|DirtSkins Shock Covers|IMS-Roll Classic Bumper|AC Racing Blackline Pro-Peg Nerfs|ITP Holeshot H-Ds|Skat~Trak Extreme Paddles, GBC Dune Tracker Fronts|

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 14 Old 10-23-2009, 08:16 AM Thread Starter

What other options do we have?
post #5 of 14 Old 10-23-2009, 12:52 PM

Not sure, I haven't really looked into wheels for the XX. All I know is that your stocks are probably just as good as the T9 Pros.

Red '05 TRX400EX:

|White Brothers E-Series Exhaust|Stock Header w/ Welds Ground|Gearing: Trail - 14/39, Dunes - 13/39|Primary Drive Sprockets and Gold X-Ring Chain|Sparks +6 Key|42mm Keihin Carb|ESR Airbox Eliminator Kit|Tinner Scoops|TAG T2 Bars|Burgard +2 A-Arms|G-Force Extended Hubs|KFX 450R Shocks|DirtSkins Shock Covers|IMS-Roll Classic Bumper|AC Racing Blackline Pro-Peg Nerfs|ITP Holeshot H-Ds|Skat~Trak Extreme Paddles, GBC Dune Tracker Fronts|

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 14 Old 10-23-2009, 12:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkelley View Post
Not sure, I haven't really looked into wheels for the XX. All I know is that your stocks are probably just as good as the T9 Pros.
Except they are 10 inch... Tire options galore
post #7 of 14 Old 10-23-2009, 12:57 PM

Yeah, I know, I'm just saying don't be surprised when you get a flat spot on your wheel after the first ride.

Red '05 TRX400EX:

post #8 of 14 Old 10-23-2009, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

I am not that fat!!!! JK

BTW, the SS12 are 10x5 wonder what offset... hmm..

Also,
After looking at the chart from ITP

They have 12x7 with a 5+2 offset... I found some other tires with the same sizing..
http://www.jcmotors.com/p-16179-ams-...tv-wheels.aspx

some big tires for sure... Would be nice for my mud machine conversion... can run both sets depending on location.

How about some interco swamplite
24x8x12 in the front
25x10x12 in the rear

Need to widen so some spacers will be needed for stability. WILL BE HUGE MUD MACHINE!

All's I need now is about $550. Come on Christmas.

Last edited by double_0_xx; 10-23-2009 at 01:30 PM.
post #9 of 14 Old 10-25-2009, 09:35 PM

I am running the ITP 10" wheels and rode VERY hard and VERY fast on a VERY Rocky terrain. I have NO complaints at all. About the wheels bending - i see this happening on quads that have a very deep wheel. The 10" wheel face is almost in the center of the width of the wheel, which helps with the wheels bending - I dont think I can bend one of these.

2008 Honda TRX700XX | 13t Sprocket | HID Headlights | Steering Dampner | ITP Baja Fronts / ITP Pro's Rear | Maxxis RAZR2's all the way around!
post #10 of 14 Old 10-25-2009, 10:33 PM

My friend had them on his YFZ450. So I'm just going buy his set and all the reviews on Rocky Mountain. I just don't want to invest $200 or so into a set of wheels that have more than a few bad ratings.

Red '05 TRX400EX:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode