What a difference - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 06-08-2015, 12:21 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
What a difference

Just got back from Winchester Bay. My buddy had recently purchased a 700xx and added an 11/16" L8ton sway bar. I rode it for a while and what a difference over stock! This is the sway bar honda should have installed. It's too bad that Kyle isn't making them anymore. It's also too bad Honda isn't making the 700xx anymore.

It was an impressive machine and IMO waaayyy under rated. I think Honda really screwed up by ending production after two years.

Currently: 400ex, Lexx MXe, K&N w/outerwears
Outlaw 525 IRS

Save the Oregon Dunes!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 06-14-2015, 10:13 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Can you post some pics and measurements of the sway bar? May be we could create a copy of it and sell to those who are interested.
post #3 of 7 Old 06-19-2015, 11:27 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It's my friends quad. I don't have direct access to it at this time, but I will try to take some pictures next time we go riding.

Currently: 400ex, Lexx MXe, K&N w/outerwears
Outlaw 525 IRS

Save the Oregon Dunes!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 7 Old 06-19-2015, 11:35 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Garage
You could probably make an offer to Kyle. Heard a rumor he was looking to sell the company.

Too much other stuff going on and too busy in his real work to continue building and fabricating.

I do hope someone picks up the mantle. He built a quality product that saved me from selling this thing a long time ago.
post #5 of 7 Old 06-20-2015, 12:17 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartl View Post
Can you post some pics and measurements of the sway bar? May be we could create a copy of it and sell to those who are interested.

Just use the oem as a guideline, only make the diameter thicker. the L8ton bar is a direct replacement.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #6 of 7 Old 07-09-2015, 01:23 AM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Garage
Wow that's crazy he stopped making them. So glad I bugged him so much last year that I actually bought the one off his personal bike!

Motoworks SR4 Full Exhaust | Motoworks FMI | Custom Outerwears Airbox Lid | Uni Air Filter | Houser +1 Steering Stem | Houser Bar Clamp | Pro Taper Contour Handlebars | ODI Rogue Grips | Cycra Probend CRM's | AC Racing Blackline Front Bumper | AC Racing Nerfs | Honda Racing A-Arm Guards | DG Baja Full Skid | Black ITP Baja Fronts | Black ITP T-9 Pro Series Rears | GBC XC Master Tires | L8ton Racing 11/16 Pro Sway Bar | LED Bulbs | 10" LED Light Bar
post #7 of 7 Old 07-09-2015, 10:54 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Garage
He had them in stock up until February. I got the very last one he had. I should have picked up the last set of clamps for my other bar as well, but I didn't.

Damn hindsight!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode