2Likes
  • 2 Post By M_Quick

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 02-01-2016, 10:54 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Vin locations

Long story short, I had a 700 stolen a while back and think I have found it but I need to figure out where all the vins are so I can confirm it. Can anyone tell me where all the vin # locations are on a 2008?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 02-01-2016, 01:06 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
The VIN is stamped on the left side of the rear frame... The engine serial # is stamped on the left side of the crankcase. There is also a throttle body # stamped on the throttle body.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #3 of 7 Old 02-01-2016, 02:26 PM

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
Garage
Remember if you do find your missing quad, not to do anything stupid to the person who's possession it is in now. The quad may have been resold several times since it was stolen from you. And if you had insurance on it when it was stolen, you probably filed a claim and received a check. If that's the case then it's the insurance companies quad. What ever the story may be, just think about it 1st. I know if it was my quad, and no insurance payout. And if I still had title, I'd just take it. If I could make a clean get away. If not take title Police or a couple buddy's Like Remington, and Colt.
roadkill and blakjak619 like this.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by M_Quick; 02-01-2016 at 02:28 PM.

post #4 of 7 Old 02-01-2016, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

Got it back. The detectives on the case went to his house. He had traded a car for the 700. He did know the name of the guy he traded with so the detectives are visiting him now. Thanks for the replies!

08 700xx Barker's exhaust, Mod Quad intake, 13t, PCIII with Bo White map, Precision Steering Stabilizer, L8TON Sway bar, PRM side bars, PRM full skids, Pro Armor Dominator front bumper, RAZR2 on front, RAZR on rear

12 RZR XP900
post #5 of 7 Old 02-01-2016, 05:37 PM

Garage
Great news! How long was your quad gone, and was it in decent shape?

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

post #6 of 7 Old 02-02-2016, 04:38 PM Thread Starter

About 4 months. Plastics got painted and some other stupid stuff done but still running and not smoking!

08 700xx Barker's exhaust, Mod Quad intake, 13t, PCIII with Bo White map, Precision Steering Stabilizer, L8TON Sway bar, PRM side bars, PRM full skids, Pro Armor Dominator front bumper, RAZR2 on front, RAZR on rear

12 RZR XP900
post #7 of 7 Old 02-03-2016, 06:38 AM

Garage
Stupid stuff??? Let us be the judge of that, post up a picture if you can. Overall sounds like a happy ending, to a bad situation.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode