OCC Fenders - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 49 Old 02-27-2010, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
OCC Fenders

OK! Here are some pictures of the installed fenders. Brackets were made by OCC and the fenders were purchase thru etrailer. Tested the fenders today thru snow and water and they pass the test, did not get wet...from the front wheels, just the back wheels threw some water/snow on me. The fenders itself due to being palstic they wobble a little bit but that's ok as long as they do their job. Now this is installed on 23" tires with 3" between the tire and bottom of the fender. For the boys and gals that have nerf bars, you might have to extend those brackets to avoid contact with the nerf bars. Once I see DaGirl again, I'll check the measurements.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LTFender.jpg (88.6 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg LTFrontFender.jpg (89.4 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg LTSupportBracket.jpg (103.0 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg RearView.jpg (106.7 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg RTSupportBracket.jpg (100.4 KB, 91 views)

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 49 Old 02-27-2010, 07:15 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
looks like someone one be getting muddy anymore atleast not from his own quad...

I think I liked them better black...but once the other plastics and amr graphics are on the silver will look better...for those of us who like to look good as well as go fast!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!
post #3 of 49 Old 02-27-2010, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

Yeah! That's what I thought too but like you stated; once my other plastic and graphics are installed then it will look better. As for the mud, at least my goggles will stay clean longer but I will still get muddy due to my rear tires but that's ok.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)

post #4 of 49 Old 02-27-2010, 09:31 PM

Hey Nash,

Do you think these would become available to general public? i'd love to have a set, I just hate the front stock fenders for not protecting the rider against the mud. You just go near a puddle and it's all over you !!!

Joe

Honda's #1 baby!!!!!!!!!
post #5 of 49 Old 02-27-2010, 10:56 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
I'd end up ripping them off in my first ride, I'm not very gentle to my XX.

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
post #6 of 49 Old 02-27-2010, 11:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe honda #1 View Post
Hey Nash,

Do you think these would become available to general public? i'd love to have a set, I just hate the front stock fenders for not protecting the rider against the mud. You just go near a puddle and it's all over you !!!

Joe
For the ones that would like a set; once OCC has a bike they would create a template then yes it would be available to the public. At this moment we are waiting for a bike to arrive wich hopefully it will be soon. When they design mine, they did not create a template and this is why they need another bike. I might have a member from nearby OCC that would drop off his bike.

post #7 of 49 Old 02-27-2010, 11:46 PM Thread Starter

Smooth

You are basically always negative so there's nothing new about your statement. The fenders are easy to replace if they brake and as far as the brackets, basically you would need to damage the rest of the bike to damage them.

post #8 of 49 Old 02-28-2010, 12:12 AM

Joe that was a great idea. It looks cool and it`s functional as hell. Can you take a picture of the side view. Are you gonna trim the bottom of the fenders where the bolt holes are? And you may want to turn the bolts around so the bolt head is on the tire side in case something bends the bracket a little you wont rub the tire with the bolt.
post #9 of 49 Old 02-28-2010, 07:46 AM

Nash, take no offense, but I dont care for em. and I agree with Smooth, anything on that rim that sticks over the side wall will get toasted the next time you take a corner too wide and say opps. But the negitive out of the way... Great job on getting them made, I am sure alot of members here will buy some. Kudos on the investment!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
'08 700XX
Power:
EHS bullet box (Thanks Eric!)
EHS air box lid (Thanks Eric!)
Full HMF exhaust system
K&N air intake
Handling:
Flex bars 14* 31" Quad racer
Bling:
Honda Racing MX front bumper
White and black body work from maier
IMS fuel tank
Red Silicon radiator hoses
Gripper seat
post #10 of 49 Old 02-28-2010, 07:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash04 View Post
Smooth

You are basically always negative so there's nothing new about your statement. The fenders are easy to replace if they brake and as far as the brackets, basically you would need to damage the rest of the bike to damage them.
I've said nothing negative about your fenders, I myself would end up ripping them off in the woods. No reading into it, no off feelings towards you. They simply wouldn't work for me. Congrats on your mod.

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode