User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 03-07-2010, 06:18 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to crwh45
GBC XREX tires

So I was in my local shop looking to get another set of ITP rims with some RZR II's, and I can't believe the price jump from when I purchased them before. They have doubled in the year that I have had them. Now I think they are an amazing tire, and the only reason I am wanting more is because I had mine all studded up, and with the few plugs I am going to need to put in them, I just want some other ones for more summer races, along with the fact that the rims on there now are a little bit thrashed. Anyway, the guy at my local Honda shop pointed out these GBC XREX tires, that have the same pattern as the RZR II's, for half the price, and they are 6-ply as well. Has anyone used these at all? I am curious before I sink $500 in a new thing of rims and tires.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 03-07-2010, 06:58 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
They do look sweet but could not find any reviews about them. For the price, they seem to be worth their cost.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #3 of 13 Old 03-07-2010, 07:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
Razr knockoff's, So pretty much the same thing for cheaper.

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.

post #4 of 13 Old 03-07-2010, 07:05 PM

Wonder how these tire are, they seem aggressive enough;
http://www.gbcmotorsports.com/catalo...BC_Catalog.pdf

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #5 of 13 Old 03-07-2010, 10:31 PM

The xrex has pretty good reviews and at half the price. Go ahead!

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is Iņigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!
post #6 of 13 Old 03-07-2010, 10:51 PM

ITP!!! Holeshot XCT!

Big Kidz Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors:
EHS Racing

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

VXCS Virginia cross Country Series
post #7 of 13 Old 03-07-2010, 10:56 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to smo0oth1
The XREX tires are made from a cheaper harder rubber, They'll actually last longer than a Razr but give you a bit less traction in certain conditions.

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
post #8 of 13 Old 03-08-2010, 08:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
Tire and wheel packages from KG, thats where I oreded mine. Thier price was even lower than Rocky Mountain ATV. Here is a list of the tire and wheel kits. You specify the offset at checkout. I ordered over the phone to make sure I got the right offset, shipping is free. Rear kits are at the bottom of the page.

http://www.kgmotorcycletires.com/maxxis_razr2_kit.htm

Last edited by xx700xx; 03-08-2010 at 08:18 AM.
post #9 of 13 Old 03-08-2010, 05:38 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #10 of 13 Old 03-08-2010, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzz View Post
Are these 11"?
That's what I thought until I read his signature.
Would be nice if they were 11" I would be ordering some.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode