Flexx bars..Who has the the cheapest? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 03-10-2010, 06:44 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Flexx bars..Who has the the cheapest?

Damn, I want some flexx bars, but surely someone sells them for less than full retail..Anyone bought any for a good price lately? Talk to me...

"Old dogs don't die..they just can't cock their leg anymore."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 03-10-2010, 09:34 AM

Talk to Steve at tqsatv.com the number is on their site. Good prices and fast shipping. You will have to get risers but he can assist.

2006 Raptor 700
Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox antivibe risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP stabilizer, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms ST, Rap 700 SE front shocks revalved/resprung by Wiigstyle, Fox Podium X rear shock, DWT Drift rear beadlocks, Hiper front beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs and Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper and railer chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swingarm skid plate
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is Iņigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!!!
post #3 of 9 Old 03-10-2010, 01:08 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Rappyfreak, I will go now & give them a call see what they offer.

post #4 of 9 Old 03-10-2010, 02:47 PM

Not a big discount, but I haven't seen them cheaper anywhere else. I already have a set of Pro Tapers, but am considering getting a set of these anyway:

http://www.motosport.com/atv/product...talogId=108454

HMF Ballance QRS slip-on, HMF/Dobeck programmer, Velocity filter, EHS lid, Razr rear tires, 22" Razr 2 front tires, Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerfs, Pro Armor XC bumper, Fasst Flex Bars, Trail Tech billet logo clamp, PRM a-arm skids.
post #5 of 9 Old 03-10-2010, 07:19 PM

call Eric at EHS he can get them for you.

Big Kidz Racing
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors:
EHS Racing

Barker's Performance

Houser Racing

On The Trail TV

West Virginia ATV Tours

Hinsen Clutch Components

KBC Helmets

Hiper Racing Wheels

Member:
Score International

Best in the Desert

VXCS Virginia cross Country Series
post #6 of 9 Old 03-12-2010, 02:14 PM

Ordered my Flexx bars this morning. Now I have a set of Pro Taper EVO's as a spare. I decided to go Elka Stage 1 (front) and Flexx bars in lieu of Elka Stage 2 and no Flexx bars. I think I'll get more bang for the buck that way. Elka's are probably a fall addition though.

HMF Ballance QRS slip-on, HMF/Dobeck programmer, Velocity filter, EHS lid, Razr rear tires, 22" Razr 2 front tires, Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerfs, Pro Armor XC bumper, Fasst Flex Bars, Trail Tech billet logo clamp, PRM a-arm skids.
post #7 of 9 Old 03-12-2010, 02:30 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
post #8 of 9 Old 03-12-2010, 08:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
ELKA's and Flexx, I need to find me a sugar momma!

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #9 of 9 Old 03-13-2010, 10:02 AM Thread Starter

Well I called Eric, & he said he was tired of the 2 big internet dealers whoring out products. He said he could match their price, but he was way behind in orders and suggested that I go ahead & get them from one of them. I understand where he is coming from, so I did order them just not from him, but maybe next time I need something?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode