User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 03-31-2010, 09:51 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
What do you guys think?

I know they're not quite as nice as other nerf bars but the price seems pretty good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TRX-7...Q5fAccessories

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 03-31-2010, 10:03 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Please don't. There alot better nerfs.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #3 of 15 Old 03-31-2010, 10:22 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
not bad cant be no worse than the honda nerfs for 200$ wonder if there compatible with IMS heel guards

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear

post #4 of 15 Old 03-31-2010, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
Please don't. There alot better nerfs.
Juuuuuust did! I'll report back with ride reports...

post #5 of 15 Old 04-01-2010, 12:10 AM

My girl, my buddy and his girl all have them and they serve their purpose for the price. A great option if you want the protection and don't have the cash. There are always better but for 3x the price. We are not all independently wealthy. If you go with tires larger than stock in front they may rub though as they do not dip back right away as the pro armors do. Just a warning

Port and Polishing w/ +1 Valves by Illinois Powersports
11:1 CP 715cc Big Bore Piston
290 Web Cam
+3 Throttle Body
PCV Tuned by Illinois Powersports
61.52 HP 48.24 TQ

Special Thanks To
Illinois Powersports
630-365-6722

post #6 of 15 Old 04-07-2010, 01:22 PM Thread Starter

happy

I installed the nerfs today. Installation was easy even though Alba did was not able to provide instructions. They said they were out of instructions and shipped the nerfs anyways to prevent a delay. I really appreciate that they did that! For the $95 shipped that I paid, these are 100% absolutely worth every penny! For those who are on a budget and can't afford $300 fat peg nerfs these are the cats ass. haha

Last edited by xx700xx; 09-22-2010 at 12:11 PM.
post #7 of 15 Old 04-07-2010, 02:01 PM

Very nice! Let us know how they hold up to abuse.

Baxter, anything specific you don't like about them? Just curious.

2008 TRX700xx
- EHS Airbox - UNI Filter - Barker Exhaust
- EHS EFI Controller
- RAZRs all around
2008 TRX250EX, Jet Kit, UNI Filter, Airbox mod
2008 TRX250EX, stock for now

2009 KingQuad 750!

post #8 of 15 Old 04-07-2010, 02:09 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
looks good,definetly will serve its purpose,i am going to wait for the pro armors,mainly i want the more aggressive footpegs and i want to get rid of the flimsy stock heelguards, in my opininion you cant go wrong with the albas if thats all your looking for.

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #9 of 15 Old 04-07-2010, 02:27 PM
Banned

Looking good. Think i'll go with them, for the price they'll do what i want.
post #10 of 15 Old 04-07-2010, 03:54 PM Thread Starter

Yea, the fat peg is definitely awesome. I dont mind the stock foot peg, I just want to avoid running over my own leg if I were to miss the foot peg. There is no reason these wont hold up to all the abuse I can throw at them. The welds are very nice(I was a welder at a performance shop for 3 years) and it would take a serious crash off a tall cliff to bend these bars. I know the fat pegs are very nice but there is no reason to hate on these, they are awesome!

Last edited by xx700xx; 04-07-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode