Hidden Comfort Camo Seat Cover - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 Old 05-05-2010, 10:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hidden Comfort Camo Seat Cover

I know a few people from here have these. How are they holding up? Do you like them? Does the gripper part help much to stop you from sliding around?

Port and Polishing w/ +1 Valves by Illinois Powersports
11:1 CP 715cc Big Bore Piston
290 Web Cam
+3 Throttle Body
PCV Tuned by Illinois Powersports
61.52 HP 48.24 TQ

Special Thanks To
Illinois Powersports
630-365-6722

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old 05-06-2010, 12:09 AM

I just installed a black one last week and it is very nice. The gripper top is great and the fit is spot on. Just make sure you have a GOOD stapler to install it. My HD hand stapler would not go through the hard plastic of the seat base, ended up using a electric stapler and that barely did it. Ideally an air powered one would be the way to go.
post #3 of 20 Old 05-06-2010, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

Well I just ordered mine today. Call them, dont just order on Ebay they hook you up with a sweet price since you are from the club. I ordered a gripper seat and it was going to be $41 shipped then I added embroidering for another $15. The guy was great and said I should have it in 7 days.

290 Web Cam
+3 Throttle Body
61.52 HP 48.24 TQ

Special Thanks To
Illinois Powersports
630-365-6722

post #4 of 20 Old 05-06-2010, 03:33 PM

I got mine in a few days ago...Red gripper top and black gripper sides. I had the 700xx logo on the sides. I got my old cover off pretty easy. I tried to use my stapler and like the other guys said it would not go thought the hard plastic. So I call a local upholstery shop got them to put it on for me. I should get it back tomorrow..I will post some pics when I get it back...
post #5 of 20 Old 05-06-2010, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

I went with the black gripper top and the black carbon fiber sides with CRASH on the sides

290 Web Cam
+3 Throttle Body
61.52 HP 48.24 TQ

Special Thanks To
Illinois Powersports
630-365-6722

post #6 of 20 Old 05-10-2010, 04:34 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Had mine for 3 months now and is still looks good, of course you have to wash the gripper portion with a brush or else it will leave some spots. Overall, very happy with it.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #7 of 20 Old 05-11-2010, 02:14 PM

Here is my seat..Looks good and holds your butt in place...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seat cover 2.jpg (12.8 KB, 78 views)
post #8 of 20 Old 05-11-2010, 04:12 PM

Looks nice but the picture is very small, need to get my binoculars on so I can see it real good. They are very good in designing your labels.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #9 of 20 Old 05-12-2010, 03:54 PM

Sorry the pic is small..I tried to load it and it was too big..so I reduced the size a little and ...well..I guess it shrunk it really small..I got a guy in town to staple it on for me. I do not have a staple gun that is strong enough to go through the plastic. I like it and it seems to hold you in place. I just rode down the road and back...I guess I will have to try it out this weekend....
post #10 of 20 Old 05-12-2010, 05:31 PM

Yeah I have a gun but brought it in since I wanted to look good and they did a real good job for $40. Well worth the cost.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode