Itp t-9 pro 10" wheels anyone have these? - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 Old 06-18-2010, 11:05 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Itp t-9 pro 10" wheels anyone have these?

I ordered some itp sand stars on the 10" T9 wheels I know I have to take mud scrapper off what kinda luck have u all had with them in the dunes? Refering to just the dunes mainly with these wheels and tires secondly.

I'm not excited about having less clearance and messing something up.

I am gonna order new 11" wheels for my new dirt tires

I have been to the dunes twice on the trx700xx with out sand tires made it up everything at waynoka easy except last night about 11pm rather dark out and a group of 3 450r's had been tearing buttercup up going back and fourth from end to end across it and was barely able to make it up with it pegged because sand was a little damp and big ruts
When I hit the ruts I instantly remembered they had been over there for a long time having fun lol

hoping the sand tires make a big difference been to dunes total of 5 times never with sand tires first three times was on my 660 raptor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 Old 06-18-2010, 11:24 PM

I just ordered mine wednesday and itp actually recalled them and are producing new rims with stronger centers which is awesome. The only way to get a 11" tire is on the 10" rim. The scrapers are a waste in my opinion. and having a 9" wide tire on a 11" rim is retarted to me. I am coming from a raptor 660 and a grizzly 660. I was told next thursday ill get rims. I also ordered maxxis 6 ply as i have had tons of luck with them always. 22/7/10 and 22/11/10 on pro series, also velocity filter, front and rear grab bar pro armor, programmer, exhaust and 13 tooth sprocket. When all here ill post pics !
post #3 of 18 Old 06-19-2010, 03:02 AM Thread Starter

As I have come over hills and around corners hard and fast I have bent a rim bad before, I just not excited about there being almost no clearance once I go down to a 10" wheel

post #4 of 18 Old 06-19-2010, 03:10 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
I am running ITP and OMF/DWT 10" rear rims and have had no clearance problems.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #5 of 18 Old 06-19-2010, 03:57 AM

I have my Haulers on ITP 10" wheels, no problems.

11:1, Web Stg2 cam, PCV, Powerbomb/Powercore4, Razr's all around. Air cleaner lid mod, Uni filter, HID Lighting, 6 pack rack, Motion Pro twist, L8ton 9/16, DS/Elka shocks, IMS Tank, Grip heaters

post #6 of 18 Old 06-19-2010, 04:06 AM Thread Starter

Baxter since u have several brands which do u prefer and why?

Thanks

anyone bent a rim on a 10" wheel and had any negative side effects
post #7 of 18 Old 06-19-2010, 04:42 AM

I prefer the OMF 10x8 . These are alot stronger than the ITP rim. Plus you can get a reinforcing ring or beadlock on the OMF. I have both. The downside is it makes the rear 49" wide. This is a little too wide for tree dodging but will have to do at the moment as 11" rear Maxxis or Kenda tires are not availible in the UK . For tree dodging the 11" would be best.
Hope this helps.

Also the OMF runs a little closer to the top a-arm . not had any issuses with this but I thought I would tell you.

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

post #8 of 18 Old 06-19-2010, 06:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to xx700xx
I have the ITP pro 9's and I love them! I removed that stupid mud scraper which from what I understand they removed on 09's anyways. The ITP's look good, they're tough, and your tire selection is limitless.

post #9 of 18 Old 06-19-2010, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captamer71 View Post
As I have come over hills and around corners hard and fast I have bent a rim bad before, I just not excited about there being almost no clearance once I go down to a 10" wheel
Why would there be no clearance? you are still using a 22" tire its the same height???
post #10 of 18 Old 06-19-2010, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksnake View Post
Why would there be no clearance? you are still using a 22" tire its the same height???
i think he's talking about the arm to rim clearance.

Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode