Motowoz Suspension - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 Old 06-27-2010, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Motowoz Suspension

Does anyone have Motowoz suspension on their 700xx? www.motowoz.com I have them on my 450 and like them. Cant rememeber finding anyone on other forums that dont like them. So is their anyone out there with them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 Old 06-28-2010, 12:03 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I will be running a set on my 700XX, just waiting for Teixeira Tech to finish mocking up the new front and rear arms. Once the arms are done and shock specs are determined, Motowoz will be building me a set of shocks. I have been speaking to Jim over at Motowoz about the 700XX quite a bit in the last year. I think I have been the only one talking to him about 700XX shocks, at least he hasn't mentioned discussing the 700XX with any one else. I am sure he would be happy to build shocks for the stock a-arms if there was interest.

I bought a set for my 450R race quad a little over a year ago. They are by far the best shocks I have ever ran. I ordered a set for my 250R a while back and just waiting for them to be built, should have those in a week or two hopefully. I can't say enough about the shocks themselves and the customer service I have received, both have been great.

Doug

2004 TRX450R, 2008 TRX700XX
(BITD #639 Quad Ironman Expert)

2015 sponsors: Teixeiratech.com, Motowoz.com, Snailmotorsports.com, My bank account.

2008 TRX700XX
2005 TRX450R
1986 TRX250R
post #3 of 27 Old 06-28-2010, 12:45 AM

I spoke with them, forgot the name, but when I asked, they weren't interested... maybe a little miscommunication... I've heard they're good though... working on something sweet for the xx as far as shocks, but that's another story

post #4 of 27 Old 06-28-2010, 01:02 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bergstrom View Post
I will be running a set on my 700XX, just waiting for Teixeira Tech to finish mocking up the new front and rear arms. Once the arms are done and shock specs are determined, Motowoz will be building me a set of shocks. I have been speaking to Jim over at Motowoz about the 700XX quite a bit in the last year.
Doug
I've been hearing about a Teixeira Tech front & rear setup for over a year......when will it happen?

The Houser kit is not wide enough and Sonic don't do a matching front end.

Linc
post #5 of 27 Old 06-28-2010, 01:27 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Bergstrom View Post
I will be running a set on my 700XX, just waiting for Teixeira Tech to finish mocking up the new front and rear arms. Once the arms are done and shock specs are determined, Motowoz will be building me a set of shocks. I have been speaking to Jim over at Motowoz about the 700XX quite a bit in the last year. I think I have been the only one talking to him about 700XX shocks, at least he hasn't mentioned discussing the 700XX with any one else. I am sure he would be happy to build shocks for the stock a-arms if there was interest.

I bought a set for my 450R race quad a little over a year ago. They are by far the best shocks I have ever ran. I ordered a set for my 250R a while back and just waiting for them to be built, should have those in a week or two hopefully. I can't say enough about the shocks themselves and the customer service I have received, both have been great.

Doug
cant wait to see it when its done and to hear they are on the 700xx
post #6 of 27 Old 06-28-2010, 02:40 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzLinc View Post
I've been hearing about a Teixeira Tech front & rear setup for over a year......when will it happen?

Linc

Laeger make a +2 and I think IMS Roll do aswell.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #7 of 27 Old 06-28-2010, 02:44 AM Thread Starter

Linc may be looking for matching front and rears
post #8 of 27 Old 06-28-2010, 02:58 AM

just checked out the motowoz site, they look SWEET !!! i personally don't know anyone who runs them, mostly works and elkas, but these things look like they are no joke...

...a MAKEOVER ? ...honey, you need to be RUNOVER !!!
post #9 of 27 Old 06-28-2010, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzLinc View Post
Linc
i know this is personal preference when it comes to how wide you want the front end. but the houser set up has been tried and tested true as a winning baja setup over and over. and now that i have them i am a believer in how much better the xx handles. i ran with wheel spaces +2in and though i know there not the same as arms i like it so much better at this width. just something to think about.

ENGINE:(57.87HP-LTP DYNO)12:1CP,STAGE 3 HOT CAM, PORT/POLISHED HEAD,HDD +3 TB, DMC AFTERBURNER FULL EXHAUST,PCV,MODQUAD K&N FILTER/MODIFIED AIR BOX,13T
SUSPENSION:ELKA STAGE 3 REAR STAGE 3 FRONT/HOUSER ARMS,L8TON SWAY BAR
ITP T-9 PROSERIES SKAT~TRACK EXTREAM HAULERS/MOHAWKS,RAZR/RAZR 2
ARMOR:PRO ARMOR FAT PEG NERF BARS
PRO ARMOR DOMINATOR FRONT BUMPER,PRM DESERT GRAB BAR,PRM FULL UNDER SKIDS,X-POSED SHOCK COVERS
CONTROL:PROTAPER EVO BARS,ODI GRIPS,TRAIL TECH HI-RISE BAR CLAMP,ALBA STEERING STABILIZER
LIGHTING:HID CONVERSION/LED ACCENT LIGHTS
LOOKS: AMR GRAPGICS/MAIER PLASTICS
post #10 of 27 Old 06-28-2010, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteel View Post
i know this is personal preference when it comes to how wide you want the front end. but the houser set up has been tried and tested true as a winning baja setup over and over. and now that i have them i am a believer in how much better the xx handles. i ran with wheel spaces +2in and though i know there not the same as arms i like it so much better at this width. just something to think about.

Houser a-arms are nasty, almost indestructable, so are lonestar, they will both steal your lunch money !!!

...a MAKEOVER ? ...honey, you need to be RUNOVER !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode