Kenda Kutter - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 195 Old 07-05-2010, 09:23 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kenda Kutter

Hi Folks, thought I would do a quick review of the Kenda Kutter. First up these must be the most aggresive looking tyre on the planet with super aggressive and a high tread pattern, they dont slide as good as the Maxxis but with a bit more wear I reckon they will, straight out traction these things flat hose the Maxxis in all conditions and I could not believe it not one flat. These tyres are a bit taller than the Maxxis and some may want to re-gear but I am happy with them. At $160each thats $55 cheaper than the Maxxis and I reckon they could last a lot longer also.

Sorry Folks I put this in the wrong section

Regards Overlord

Last edited by Overlord; 07-05-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 195 Old 07-05-2010, 10:44 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I found them to slide much better than the razrs...

I wont ever look back to the razrs again, 11 plugs and one inside patch between the two rear razrs was the actual final count. Ive got 4 days of HARD riding on the kutters now and they still have the original air in them... never could have done that with the razrs, hell I had two plugs in them the first day out.
post #3 of 195 Old 07-05-2010, 10:49 PM

$160 ea!!!!! Thats like dble the price of Maxxis!! $80-82 ea!!

Jeff Hoskins 72K
Brawley Radiator & Glass, Sand Posse, Imperial Valley Cycle Center, Scott Goggles, PowerMadd, CP Pistons, Graffik Graffiti, OMF, GoPro, Elka, Houser Racing, Fly Racing, Big Gun Exhaust and Renthal.

post #4 of 195 Old 07-05-2010, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HosRacn View Post
$160 ea!!!!! Thats like dble the price of Maxxis!! $80-82 ea!!

Easy man, read er again. He meant for the pair, he just worded it wierd. Thats what I paid to the door for mine.
post #5 of 195 Old 07-05-2010, 10:55 PM Thread Starter

Hi Blak92, mate with the sliding your probably right, i had just put a set of Ohlin's on the rear so with a bit more fine tuning I will get them to slid predictably. Man I beat you on the flats 17 plugs between two tyres. Man I asked this question to everyone why would you build a tyre with so much sidewall boldge because thats wear most of my flats were. You gota agree the Maxxis are only good for smoke signals now.

Regards Overlord
post #6 of 195 Old 07-05-2010, 10:59 PM Thread Starter

Boys, calm down that is each we are from Australia, we have a Government that tax's the life right out of ya let me tell ya. You boys dont know how lucky you all are. $80 for one Maxxis try $220 In Aus.

Regards Overlord
post #7 of 195 Old 07-05-2010, 11:05 PM

DAMN man, lol.... Im thinking they might only make good flower planters and thats it... The sidewalls on those things were junk, I compared the two when I pulled them off and the kendas were much tougher. Myabe not an ITP sidewall, but darn close. Good luck with em man. Ive got elkas on the rear, just just picked up a set of used houser arms and Ohlins front shocks. Gonna wait untill after the race though in two weeks to put them on, not enough time to get them dialed in. I had to be patient getting the rears dialed in, never done it b4, took some time but WELL worth it in the end!!
post #8 of 195 Old 07-05-2010, 11:06 PM

I paid $82 each but in the USA and they are great but did notice when climbing steep rock hill they tend to slide towards the lower side of the hill but that might be due to the pressure which was at 6 psi, pretty sure if I would have drop the psi to 4, they would have done much better.

Supertrapp SL, Pro Design Filter, PCIII, PRM Baja Front Bumper, PRM 6 Pack Grab Bar, Ricochet A-Arm guards, 23" Front ITP Pro Series, Kenda Kutters XC on DWT Red Labels, Motion Pro Twist Throttle,Maier Plastics, Elkas Front Shocks (Preload)
post #9 of 195 Old 07-05-2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
Boys, calm down that is each we are from Australia, we have a Government that tax's the life right out of ya let me tell ya. You boys dont know how lucky you all are. $80 for one Maxxis try $220 In Aus.

Regards Overlord
Yeah, I saw thats where you were from... Wow man, I didnt think that would even be possible to be that bad. My appologies Hos : )
post #10 of 195 Old 07-05-2010, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash04 View Post
I paid $82 each but in the USA and they are great but did notice when climbing steep rock hill they tend to slide towards the lower side of the hill but that might be due to the pressure which was at 6 psi, pretty sure if I would have drop the psi to 4, they would have done much better.

Was it loose coal stuff though? Cause I noticed, as did the wife, that these things really dig in and through the roost way more than the razrs. I had ~6.5# cold in mine this weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode