MOTOWOZ rocks - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 02-27-2012, 08:31 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
grin MOTOWOZ rocks

Guys after talking with Elka and the folks at Motowoz im going to be running the full works from Motowoz!!!!!!

Super nice over the phone and are willing to help me out this year as Elka just gave me the and all at the sametime.

Looking foward to helping these guys out this year and much thanks to them for helping me get the shocks I need for the year!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 Honda 700XX se
12 tooth up front
Lexx pipe
Lexx programer
Uni filter
Air lid
Motowoz front shocks
Razr 2 front
Kutters rear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 02-27-2012, 11:07 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Motowoz!! hehehe

2004 TRX450R, 2008 TRX700XX
(BITD #639 Quad Ironman Expert)

2015 sponsors: Teixeiratech.com, Motowoz.com, Snailmotorsports.com, My bank account.

2008 TRX700XX
2005 TRX450R
1986 TRX250R
post #3 of 10 Old 02-27-2012, 11:22 PM

Above are my new front shocks that I got a few weeks ago for stock a-arms, these are going on my other 700XX. My race 700XX will have front and rear Teixeira Tech long shock arms with Motowoz shocks, a pic of one of the rear shocks is below that will be used with Ed's rear arms. Currently, my race 700XX is with Ed, he is pulling his hair out trying to get clearances set for the rear arms! Haven't had a chance to give the above shock a try yet, the 700XX I do have has had the motor apart getting some work done, but I have all the parts now, just need to get her back together.

Tenn700xx, I am sure you spoke with Jim over at Motowoz. Can't say enough about the customer service I have recieved from both Jim and Suzi. Have been running Motowoz shocks on all my quads for a few years now, by far the best shock I have ever ran. You won't be disappointed with your decision.

Doug

2015 sponsors: Teixeiratech.com, Motowoz.com, Snailmotorsports.com, My bank account.

2008 TRX700XX
2005 TRX450R
1986 TRX250R

Last edited by D Bergstrom; 02-27-2012 at 11:26 PM.

post #4 of 10 Old 02-28-2012, 06:30 AM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
My rears should be here this week.

I had never heard of Motowoz shocks until 2 years ago . I looked up Doug Bergstrom's sponsors on his signiture. I like the look of them and Doug spoke highly of both Jim,Suzi and there shocks. Emails were exchanged and the fronts were ordered . Waited something like 12 weeks for the shocks, I think these were the first pair out. There are the best shocks ,I have ever tried and so simple to setup.

I bet Jim scratch his head a few times on the order form:
Rider terrain : MX,XC,TT,Ovals ,Beach Racing and a little Supermoto.
They work perfect for all these types of racing but not tried Supermoto yet !

You'll not be disappointed with the shocks and the customer service is second to none except maybe Ed's.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #5 of 10 Old 02-28-2012, 05:09 PM Thread Starter

Yea for a company that still gives a poop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so look foward to getting mine and seeing what they can take!

2009 Honda 700XX se
12 tooth up front
Lexx pipe
Lexx programer
Uni filter
Air lid
Motowoz front shocks
Razr 2 front
Kutters rear.
post #6 of 10 Old 02-28-2012, 05:53 PM

how do their prices compare to Elka? I dont mind paying a bit more to a company with good customer service... as long as its not toooo much. Also which elka (stage, 2,3,4) do these compare too? or are they all custom built?

trail toy: '09 700xx: trailtech vapor, trailtech X bars, trailtech riser, OURY grips, l8ton 9/16" XL swaybar, CCP Stabilizer, 23" Razr front,24" bearclaws rear, fmf q4 slip-on, EHS programmer, EHS lid, powermadd handguards, Honda Racing skids, PRM 6 pack rack, 6000k HID's

lake toy: 98 Kawasaki ZXI 1100 jet ski, mostly stock

big toy: 2011 GMC 2500 duramax CCLB 4x4, a few mods but mostly stock
post #7 of 10 Old 02-28-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxAggie09 View Post
how do their prices compare to Elka? I dont mind paying a bit more to a company with good customer service... as long as its not toooo much. Also which elka (stage, 2,3,4) do these compare too? or are they all custom built?
Prices are listed on their website:

www.motowoz.com

Not to up on what is included on Elka's "stages". (When I used to run Elkas, then didn't have stages, just listed the options.) Motowoz shocks come standard with low speed compression, rebound, preload, and are only available with rezzies. They do have a no rebound option for a little less cost on front shocks, but don't think they sell to many of them. All of their shocks are custom, they are not built untill an order is placed.

Doug

2008 TRX700XX
2005 TRX450R
1986 TRX250R
post #8 of 10 Old 02-28-2012, 10:24 PM Thread Starter

Tx, Moto's shocks are all hand built and with the options they offer it would be like getting a set of stage 4 or 5 shocks from Elka. There prices are better than Elka shock for shock. Don't get me wrong I think Elka makes a heck of a race shock, but they don't care about the small guys anymore and there customer service is very cold if you ask me.

2009 Honda 700XX se
12 tooth up front
Lexx pipe
Lexx programer
Uni filter
Air lid
Motowoz front shocks
Razr 2 front
Kutters rear.
post #9 of 10 Old 02-29-2012, 11:18 AM

thanks for the responses, still trying to decide what i want to go with. I like these but the price is a little higher than i wanted to spend since i dont ride all that much, guess ill just save up some more.

trail toy: '09 700xx: trailtech vapor, trailtech X bars, trailtech riser, OURY grips, l8ton 9/16" XL swaybar, CCP Stabilizer, 23" Razr front,24" bearclaws rear, fmf q4 slip-on, EHS programmer, EHS lid, powermadd handguards, Honda Racing skids, PRM 6 pack rack, 6000k HID's

lake toy: 98 Kawasaki ZXI 1100 jet ski, mostly stock

big toy: 2011 GMC 2500 duramax CCLB 4x4, a few mods but mostly stock
post #10 of 10 Old 02-29-2012, 06:35 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
There worth every $/ including shipping and import duty to the UK.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode