Maxxis Razr Ballance - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 05-05-2012, 10:57 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Maxxis Razr Ballance

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Razr Bill Ballance tire?
It's a radial and seems to come in our size. But, has anyone tried it? And what do you think?

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 05-06-2012, 08:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It comes in our size?! I havent tried them but will when the time comes. I want radials they seem to hook up better than bias ply. where did you find them?
post #3 of 7 Old 05-06-2012, 10:19 AM

I just Googled maxxis razr Bill ballance, and they do come in 22/9/11.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MY RIDES

Amish washing the buggy^^^^

Last edited by traitor08; 05-06-2012 at 10:35 AM.

post #4 of 7 Old 05-06-2012, 10:25 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mytrx700xx View Post
It comes in our size?! I havent tried them but will when the time comes. I want radials they seem to hook up better than bias ply. where did you find them?
Found them on the Maxxis web site. I wasn't thinking of them for myself... but a friend got them for his yfz and I was curious.

http://www.maxxis.com/MotorcycleATV/...ance-Rear.aspx

Look under "Specifications" and you'll see that they come in a 6 ply at... AT22x10rx11

roadkill

"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

R. Waters

post #5 of 7 Old 05-06-2012, 02:24 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
I found these on the Maxxis website awhile back and also seem to remember they are fairly heavy tyre. I was waiting to see if anybody bought some or if there just a myth like the "Hot Rods" stroker crank.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #6 of 7 Old 05-08-2012, 07:28 AM

I have the Ballance fronts. When I was looking to get tires I saw an article in which some GNCC racers called them "cheater" tires so I figured they must be good. They work great the only thing I noticed is I have to run a little higher air pressure or they look low. As far as the rears I tried to find them a while back and had no luck. They are the Bigfoot of XX tires there are supposed pics of them but no one actually has one.

715 11:1 big bore
+1 intake valves
Sredrums +3 throttle body
PCV
NGK BKR6EKPB-11 spark plug
K&N air filter w/outerwares,
Barker exhaust
PBI sprockets /D.I.D chain
Stage 3 Elka's on all 4 corners
post #7 of 7 Old 05-12-2012, 11:37 AM

The Razr Ballance (700xx rear) tires are not available for the U.S. market as of yet. I've called Maxxis customer service every 4 or 5 months since they started listing the rear size, but they keep saying none of the U.S. suppliers have put in any orders. I run these on my 450r and love them. If I could order them from another country, I would pay the extra $$ just to have them on my 700xx.
If anybody knows how to get these tires into the states...please chime in...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode