wheel spacers - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 05-26-2012, 02:44 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
wheel spacers

I just puchased ITP wheels and tires for my xx. I need wheel adapters or spacers for the back cuz the holes dont match up. How do i figure out what size to get? From what i saw they dont go by wheel size.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 05-26-2012, 09:11 PM

sti is a company that makes them.. is use them on my paddles tires....your bolt pattern on your machine is 4/144.. u need to figure out the rim pattern to order both patterns adapted...
post #3 of 6 Old 05-27-2012, 12:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuseall4? View Post
sti is a company that makes them.. is use them on my paddles tires....your bolt pattern on your machine is 4/144.. u need to figure out the rim pattern to order both patterns adapted...
I hope your new ITP rims are 4/110 because that's the only adapter that STI offers... 4/144 to 4/110. They are also 1.5", so they'd make you 3" wider. I just don't like the idea of moving the unsprung weight out with a spacer. The cost for the STI adapter isn't cheap either... at about $122.00 each.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #4 of 6 Old 05-28-2012, 08:52 AM Thread Starter

Thanks alot guys! I'll check it out.
post #5 of 6 Old 05-28-2012, 11:59 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I only have one question. Why would you purchase wheels and tires that are wrong for our quad? If you trust a dealer or online parts place to KNOW what size fits our quad and send what's right, then that's always a mistake. YOU need to know what you want and TELL them because most dealers and online parts places don't know crap about our quad.

Phrase to watch out for: "These should work..." Which is a way of telling you that they don't know shit and are guessing. This is one of the best reasons to come here and ask. No one knows our quad and what works better than we do... simple as that.

roadkill

"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters

post #6 of 6 Old 05-29-2012, 07:34 AM Thread Starter

Well if they fit with the adapters then then they do fit our quad. I got them off craigs list, wheels and tires for an awesome deal, practically brand new. If worse comes to worse I can sell the rims and get different ones and not lose any money. When i typed them in on rocky mountain the site let me choose them for the bike so i assumed they would work. Mistake on my part but it'll work out. Thanks for the advice though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode