wheels and tires - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 06-11-2012, 02:20 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
wheels and tires

hey whats up guys im about to put new wheels and tires on my xx and wanted to know what you guys thought.iv desided to go with razr2 tires all way around and 10''douglas.190 wheels.i dont know what the spacing i need is.they only offer 10x7 4.0+3.0 in rear and 10x5 3.0+2.0 and 10x6 3.0+3.0 in front are those good sizes advise please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 06-11-2012, 02:40 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
For the rears for 10" tires... yes
For the fronts... 10x5 with 3:2 offset... the 10x6 rim will work, but you don't need 6" wide rims in front... 10x5 is fine even for a 22x7x10 tire.

roadkill

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
"You lock the door and throw away the key. There's someone in my head, but it's not me."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R. Waters
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

post #3 of 11 Old 06-11-2012, 03:09 PM Thread Starter

awesome glad to know. how much wider will it make my xx with that spacing and should i get 22'' tires all the way around. i ride former stripmines in ky so its wide and rocky trails and just want something hard to hook up over the rocks

post #4 of 11 Old 06-11-2012, 09:00 PM

I would get the 10x6 front because they will widen the surface area of your tire for better traction. Also go with the 22 inch tires all around that will be a nice setup

Pro Armor Fatpeg Nerfs
Pro Armor Skidplate
Razr 2's all around
Dynojet PCV
Curtis Sparks X6 Exhaust
PRM Desert II Bumper
CP 11:1 piston
WEBB 290 Cam
Ported +1 head by Bo White
HDD +3 Throttle Body

Loud Pipes Save Lives
post #5 of 11 Old 06-12-2012, 03:57 PM Thread Starter

i think ima take a shot the the gbc xrex first. then if i dont like them ill go with the new wheels and tires.i found out i gota buy tires for my wifes tahoe so i gota be on a buget for now with my atv tires
post #6 of 11 Old 06-13-2012, 12:04 PM

Here is our link to GBC X-Rex tires. We guarantee the lowest delivered price on the internet. If you happen to find them at a lower delivered price let us know and we will beat it.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...=X-Rex&typ=ATV

We would be happy to assist you with tires for your wife's Tahoe as well. Our shipping is always free.

Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!

At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Useful Links:

post #7 of 11 Old 06-13-2012, 02:37 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
[QUOTE=Discount Tire;107586]Here is our link to GBC X-Rex tires. We guarantee the lowest delivered price on the internet. If you happen to find them at a lower delivered price let us know and we will beat it.

QUOTE]

Only issue I see is that their on backorder from all locations and in the 22" also.
post #8 of 11 Old 06-13-2012, 06:00 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfdanie2 View Post
I would get the 10x6 front because they will widen the surface area of your tire for better traction. Also go with the 22 inch tires all around that will be a nice setup
I would only use a 10x6 rim on a tyre that is 2"+ wider than the rim. Say 22x8x10. It saves the rim from damage.

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at

Alex at

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #9 of 11 Old 06-14-2012, 06:04 PM Thread Starter

i think ima go with stock rims do you guys sell a 22/11/10 i want just a little wider then stock and also do you not sell the front tires to match
post #10 of 11 Old 06-14-2012, 06:36 PM

We do sell the X-Rex in 22x11-10.

Here is the link to it:

What size do you want for the front?

Low Prices! More Choices! FREE Shipping!

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Useful Links:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode