Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum

Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum (https://www.club700xx.com/vb/)
-   Chassis, Suspension, Braking & Tires (https://www.club700xx.com/vb/9-chassis-suspension-braking-tires/)
-   -   Rox Pivoting risers (https://www.club700xx.com/vb/9-chassis-suspension-braking-tires/8716-rox-pivoting-risers.html)

IIIBuckIII 02-17-2013 09:37 AM

Rox Pivoting risers

whats up guys im wanting to get a few inches of height on my bars if i got the rox risers and put some fatbars on there would i have to change out any of my cables.

tbird88 02-17-2013 12:09 PM

depends on how high you go. the throttle will prolly need to be plus 2 inches.the clutch and front brake have a little more length than throttle, it would be a good time to upgrade to stainless steel cable intead of the oem rubber brake lines:xx:

IIIBuckIII 02-17-2013 06:26 PM

really about 2 or 3inches is all i want to go i plan on getting the rox risers and some renthal fatbars with the trailtech plastic that is 7 bucks i stand and ride alot so id like to have it so im not slouched over so much when riding

Deephaven 04-13-2019 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbird88 (Post 113871)
depends on how high you go. the throttle will prolly need to be plus 2 inches.the clutch and front brake have a little more length than throttle, it would be a good time to upgrade to stainless steel cable intead of the oem rubber brake lines:xx:

Contemplating the Roxx myself. I am 6'7" so extra height is needed.

Is there a recommended longer throttle cable? Place to buy the stainless brake line?

Part of me wonders if 2" is enough. I'd hate to extend stuff to have to extend it again. I want to make sure the sit/stand transition is easier as I like to stand often.

Deephaven 04-13-2019 11:37 AM

Also curious if the dummy lights just push out of the plastic dash piece. I am going to Fab something up but don't see how they are mounted

Deephaven 04-13-2019 01:28 PM

Ok, found the manual on here. Answers my second question, figure in case someone searches I'd post the answer.
"Remove the indicator lenses from the indicator sockets by prying them with a small flat-blade screwdriver.
Remove the indicator sockets from the handlebar cover, then remove the handlebar cover from the handlebar."

I was trying to hard...

Footy 04-13-2019 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deephaven (Post 243838)
Ok, found the manual on here. Answers my second question, figure in case someone searches I'd post the answer.
"Remove the indicator lenses from the indicator sockets by prying them with a small flat-blade screwdriver.
Remove the indicator sockets from the handlebar cover, then remove the handlebar cover from the handlebar."

I was trying to hard...

I use the rox pivoting risers with the stock cables and brake hose but it is maxed out.
I found a mod quad dash plate on ebay for about $23 and it is great. If you need pics I can get them.

Deephaven 04-14-2019 07:49 AM

Picture would be great. If it is easier to text, my cell is in your pm.

Footy 04-17-2019 05:49 AM

Photos sent to your cell.

Deephaven 04-17-2019 06:47 AM

Thanks. That thing is sweet. I designed something similar to hide the lower mount, but for $20 that is a no brainer. Off to ebay!